• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Sho-dan

1. Problems with game speed after recent update.

Using iPad, via the App, not browser. Stalls at loading my city. After approximately 30 seconds, the falling leaves freeze and it finally loads. Tonight though, the loading icon comes up and goes no further than that. restart and reload does nothing.
  2. Small laid back Guild looking for members

If you are into a fun, laid back experience, check out "Mariah's at Brisgard". We play GE to a minimum of 8 battles, we play GBattlegrounds to a minimum of 2 provinces including starting province. Mariah's is a level 29 guild with no heavy requirements. Created July 2017. A great place to relax...
  3. Spot the Difference - Week 1, June

Missing rock at top Body(?) at bottom not in first pic Building missing track around it Antenna array missing Rover at top pointing in different direction.
  4. Not a Bug: Pillaged with City Shield active !!

Having been pillaged regularly, I set the city shield for a full day. I log in with 3+ hours left on it and find I have been pillaged regardless. Yes, when I set it, I had not been pillaged. Why would this be?
  5. Closed Holiday Crossword 2017

Across: 3: We shake this, and to our amusement, it snows! (4,5) Snow Globe 6: This piece of candy is usually brought out this time of year (5,4) Candy Cane 7: Oceanic Future part 5 was recently released. This troop will be the last to unlock (7) Octopod 8: This is a shop filled with sweets/candy...