• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Shemaha

1. Shemaha

Fixed: Messages locked with popup telling me to unlock Thatched Houses

Also unable to collect GB & goods by using the 5 diamonds button that has gone missing. Sleigh Builders only option available is for 5mins, the rest have a padlock on them
  2. Shemaha

Guild Expedition scores

Just a point brought up by o e of my guild members, I'm sure the answer is somewhere here or someone will know the answer. "I'm still using Hovers from FE even though I'm in VF. In GE, are we missing out on points by me using troops from a previous era or are the points the same regardless?"
  3. Shemaha

New Content Guild Expedition Level 5 Feedback Thread

Well Congratulations to the Team for Level 5, I think you have just managed to kill off any interest in GE. An urgent need to look at what you have done and sort of the poor rewards for peoples time playing the game. I opened Level 5 for the 1st week and a third of my team played it, week 2 and...
  4. Shemaha

Duplicate: The same items in AD for 3 days!

I have been having the same problem for last 2 days, the auction side seems to be working ok
  5. Shemaha

How long has someone been in a Guild

A question came up in the Guild today, is there a way that a Leader of a Guild can find out the joining date to the Guild of members?