• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Sheldorf

1. Wildlife Event 2021 - Feedback

i`ve been playing this game since the beginning but this event is by far the worse.
  2. Space Age Venus - Feedback

yeah thought about it but don`t even have 8 EC`s yet and not progressed that far in tech tree ::) looks like i`ll have to wait...
  3. Space Age Venus - Feedback

had no problem completing SAAB era GE but Venus is too hard for me. Blasters don`t always reach my units in the first round even thou the terrain always favours the enemy ( they can reach me, i can`t reach them in first round)
  4. Space Age Venus - Feedback

i obviously tried that combo 1 OD+7 Rogues but there`s a teeny-tiny flaw in that strategy ::) after transforming my 7 rogues they ALWAYS go for my one and only OD and they wont stop until it`s dead making the 2nd wave impossible with only 7 rogues. my attack boost is 500% only, second wave is...
  5. Space Age Venus - Feedback

in lvl4 GE when i have to fight against 8 SAV era energy cannons i struggle to kill them and beating the second wave is absolutely hopeless. tried all combination of troops and eras no luck. it`s really frustrating and a refuse to waste resources on negotiating anyone has any idea how to beat them?