• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Shazzye

1. Shazzye

Does anybody play both PC browser and Android App using same account? How?

I had same problem - registered in Browser and couldn't log in through mobile. Believe I had to change password to the one I have on google play & link the accounts together, now I can play on mobile fine.
  2. Shazzye

The One - Looking for GbG Marhsal

The One – top2 strongest guild is looking for experienced GbG Marshal for server (Europe) night hours. Expectations: Monitor GbG map, coordinate actions with allied guilds, give orders for guild to attack. City size/age does not matter, if you are experienced player starting out we can help to...
  3. Shazzye

The State of Sinerania and why (not) to play here

3 months have passed since creation of this post. Situation on Sinerania is starting to normalize: Diamond players are starting to lose advantage, now is the best time to start on this world and start fighting for a place in top ranks. There are many people in Future era selling arcs, with...
  4. Shazzye

How many Gummy Bears?!

5. Shazzye

Royal Bathhouse - Egypt Best Units

Build 2 nubian archer camps. On easy+medium fight you skip 2 first rounds with all units and autobattle the rest. Hard fights you can fight with same strategy against some units that don't counter you. I tend to build 1 elephant stables to help with hard fights(when I have enough space and not...
  6. Shazzye

ARC goods price

currently around 900-1100fp net
  7. Shazzye

It's not like there aren't people with xxx mil. points in SAAB on other servers & guilds with endless treasuries for siege camps. You will have equally hard time catching up to them as you will have here. I made this post to answer frequent questions I get from new players about how it is to...
  8. Shazzye

EN Sinerania started on 15.10.2019, not even year old as of now and we have almost 4k active players. Before you continue: You can start on any other older server, get the latest overpowered Great Buildings for almost no price, get all the help you need with buildings, goods, Forge Points and...