• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by shadowblackff

1. New Bug: Cultural Settlements expansion cost not showing fully

Previously in the Cultural Settlements Diamond Expansions were on top and regular expansions below, letting the player see all four possible options for the cost. Following today's update this is no longer the case: As you can see Diamond Expansions are now on the bottom and thus cover some of...
  2. Forum Trophy points

Here: https://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/index.php?help/trophies/
  3. Quantum army

Tourney Grounds and Forgotten Temple,while Active, give QI boosts. Yggdrasil, Shinto Temple, Royal Bathhouse, Sun Temple, Mughal Temple and the Stage of the Sacred Instruments at max level - and ONLY at max level - also give QI Boosts. Decorations in your QI settlement provide QI boosts...
  4. Wyvern Smithy & Jumpin’ Pumpkin

It's a bug. Already fixed on Beta, now we wait for the fix to reach live.
  5. New Idea: list of your own GB's

Already exists:
  6. Forwarded: Not collecting all from settlements

Your buildings are not motivated. Motivate them - using a Self Aid Kit or Mass Self Aid Kit - before collecting.
  7. New Content Quantum Incursions Feedback Thread

I HATE how in the first few levels you get Fragments for the level 1 Neo Colossus, but in later levels you get Fragments for the Selection Kit. So if you don't get 1000(!) Fragments during the first few levels you have to wait for the next QI to get more. Or you have to waste a selection Kit to...
  8. New Bug: Can't spend Quantum medals to buy expansions. But in the settlement

On PC it's in the upper right corner in your main city, next to regular medals. If you don't see it, post a screenshot of what you see.
  9. New Content Polynesia Cultural Settlement Discussion Thread

The expansions are a bit too expensive: 5 or 5 or 5 or 5 of one good 15 or 5 or 5 or 5 of one good 30 or 15 or 5 or 5 of one good EDIT: And next one is 50 or 30 or 5 or 5. That's actually a bit cheaper than I expected. Then: 60 or 50 or 15 or 5 65 or 60 or 30 or 5 70 or 65 or 50 or 15 75 or 70...
  10. New Content Quantum Incursions Feedback Thread

Most likely you are fighting on a BLUE node - RED bonuses do not work there. A screenshot of the QI map will help.
  11. Event Anniversary Event 2024 Discussion Thread

I am definitely NOT doing the Rival challenges during this event. If I complete any of the Rival quests - great. But I won't bother actively trying to finish them. I still haven't decided if I want to do the event at all, to be honest.
  12. antique dealer

No, they are NOT doing what players are asking them to do! They are making the AD WORSE when players want it to get better. I mean, a starting bid of one MILLION (and more)? How long will it take the average player to even get that amount of AD Coins? A new player will need years to get that...
  13. New Bug: Settlement bonus not bein applied on QI?

The QI bonuses are at max level only, so the level 1 buildings don't matter. As for Yggdrasil, it gives +50% Red Attack ONLY, no Red Defense and no Blue stats. Check and make sure the node you are currently on is a red one, not a blue one, and that you are really not getting the +50% bonus to...
  14. New Bug: Settlement bonus not bein applied on QI?

They do work. Remember that there are two types of bonuses: Red and Blue. Some buildings give Red bonuses and some give Blue ones. Some nodes in QI use blue bonuses and some use red ones. Probably you have only one type of bonus and the enemy is using the other one.
  15. New Bug: Quantum Euphoria bug

The Aqueduct COSTS Euphoria, it does not give Euphoria. So not a bug.