Recent content by shad23

1. shad23

Complete city rebuild - how do you do it?

lol :D
  2. shad23

New Content PvP Arena Preview Feedback

lol INNO woke up the sleeping bear with this stupid idea for pvp
  3. shad23

you think ???? IMO it's worst idea they had ever except maybe that thing where we had to watch an add to get stuff
  4. shad23

Finding out how long you have played for

depends on amount of diamonds acount has when you stop playing over a certain amount of diamonds they take longer befor deleating your account
  5. shad23

eaven if my boost and count troop is now high enough to just clic auto fight till my troops are all hurt i still enjoy strategy of a good manual fight 6 fights are a pure joke compared to what players can do eaven GE lvl 1 has more fights to do there should 'nt be a limit to amount of fights...
  6. shad23

if stays on only auto combat , strategy went out the door i think they need to do some changes to new pvp thing befor releasing it cause if it stays like that there's going to be a riot or most players will opt out
  7. shad23

for it to be popular i think all fights or at least majority of fights would need to have a chance to win prizes not sure this will be popular if only top players get something at end of week
  8. shad23

General conversation

lol
  9. shad23

if it stays like this ( no manual fight ) i predict a lot of ppl will opt out unless prize is worth it
  10. shad23

Québec Canada

Québec Canada
  11. shad23

How to make a guild that is successful

had one of those in past but did'nt help much no one went to see it
  12. shad23

General conversation

been through that a few times on L...
  13. shad23

General conversation

winter is to cold and summer to hot here in Canada Québec
  14. shad23

New Idea: Perhaps not a New Idea on Blue Prints

or add an other area in AD where you can sell BP's for a new coin that can only be used to buy a BP you need that would be on shelf in that area and like in normal AD there is only a limited amount of BP's available so can't realy be abused