• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Shad23

1. Shad23

New Game Features fragments in inventory

already implemented used it on live just now clic on assemble all botom right corner of inventory on pc don't know if it's on mobile yet though
  2. Shad23

anyone else just sticking around to see if INNO will create someting that feels like gvg ?

exactly my point i don't want my Traz to be obsolete it was so usefull in gvg PLS oh PLS FoE dev's pls implement something where we can use all these troops from multiple era's that we have been collecting for years with help of our Traz
  3. Shad23

anyone else just sticking around to see if INNO will create someting that feels like gvg ?

yea right we deleat them then like all other useless stuff they implement stuff where it's usefull
  4. Shad23

New Idea: list of your own GB's

thx did'nt know i guess we lern stuff every day been playing this for years and am still lerning
  5. Shad23

New Idea: list of your own GB's

Proposal: i think we need a list of our own GB's Have you checked the forums for the same or similar idea : checked but did not see anything like it Reason: some of us have so many GB's it's hard to keep track of wich GB's have been worked on eather by us or other GB's Details: check visual...
  6. Shad23

posted this on beta in idea section : https://forum.beta.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/make-gbg-feel-more-like-gvg.16966/#post-173295 hopefully they'll implement some sort of sink hole for troops cause if not Alcatraz will become obsolete fast Uber had a nice idea not sure i'd want it...
  7. Shad23

you must be the exception top ranked players i know were all PC players
  8. Shad23

well PC players could but can't anymore just makes sense to me that app players would want a sink for their troops so they could catch up to PC players in rankings who had years of using gvg troop sink and PK23 knows that cause he did talk with players when we first started FOE app players...
  9. Shad23

when i 1st started FOE my guild had a majority of app players and a lot of them wished they could help in gvg i don't remember wich of my ideas has been implemented but i do know they have implemented at least 1 of my ideas eaven if technically this idea ain't mine i do think it's a good idea...
  10. Shad23

am sure if it would have been available on app it would have been a lot more then 5% it was 5 % cause of that specifick reason gvg was the part of the game where there was the most strategy there's realy nothing on-line at moment that i can find with as much strategy in it since they announced...
  11. Shad23

if you play on other servers pls re-post this on their forums if you can so idea gets a max of suport
  12. Shad23

it's a shame that this is just an april fools video it could be enough to keep me in the game
  13. Shad23

at first anouncements of QI or guild raids i'm prity sure it was said that guild raids or QI was suposed to replace gvg anyways it does not in any way replace it
  14. Shad23

well the guy who decided QI was going to replace gvg should get fired
  15. Shad23

exactly , gvg was the heart of this game and nothing has realy replaced it yet