• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Zec Rich

1. Zec Rich

GB Etiquette

It is part of the game, and I wasn't looking for any approval anyway.
  2. Zec Rich

GB Etiquette

I had someone message after I sniped their GB claiming they lost 200fps on a CDM going from level 13 to 14 and wanted repaying. They did not lose 200fps on their own CDM at that level, Owner added 510 1st place pushed to 2nd added who added 109, I sniped & levelled using 154fps for 1st (110+99...
  3. Zec Rich

One Click Aid and Motivate

Yes I agree a great update.
  4. Zec Rich

Unformatted: Reconstruction inc expansion

I do like the reconstruction feature but I think it needs to include the ability to reposition the purchased expansion squares of land. I like many like a tidy and space efficient layout and I regret that early on in the game, that I chose some of the squares on the side nearest the harbour...
  5. Zec Rich

Closed Forge Moments Competition

I started playing last year. I needed something to occupy some time as I am 95% housebound due to disability and chronic pain. Distraction is the best defence against pain and so after seeing an advert or FoE I signed up and started my Bronze Age village and only intended to play for a few...
  6. Zec Rich

Closed December Confection Contest

It has to be Stollen! It is just Christmas, more so than a mince pie. Fruity bread with marzipan, LOVE IT!
  7. Zec Rich

Closed November Kindness Contest

Through my website and videos I try to promote mental health and to show that having poor mental health does not mean we are weaker than other people. Far too many men commit suicide and if we could encourage them to speak up, to seek help, then we may not lose as many. Men are brought up being...