• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by SAJames

1. SAJames

Closed May Archaeology Contest!

1. The letter "T". 2. Darkness. 3. Loot Fun Awesome Lots Oh Shiny.
  2. SAJames

Update 1.214 Feedback

Another problem with the 'Battle Result' window is, it can only be closed by clicking the OK button. Almost all of other windows close when you click somewhere outside it or press Esc button on the keyboard. Either you restore the OK button where it was or make it so that 'Battle Result' window...
  3. SAJames

Closed September Fall Contest

Chocolate - 6 Cinnamon - 14 Apples - 19 Caramel - 9 Pumpkins - 17
  4. SAJames

Update 1.214 Feedback

The improvement of adding a 'no age' filter in the drop down menu isn't improving much in the PC version. Better if you can add a tab of 'Show no age units only' in the Army Management window next to 'show X units only' tabs. ( X = fast, heavy, light, etc. ) When the 'Show all units' tab or...
  5. SAJames

Closed August Pirate Contest

Two Toe Crustacean
  6. SAJames

New Bug: New Avatars

Same here. Happens when an Avatar from a Settlement is selected. I came here to report the same, then I saw it's already been done. :)
  7. SAJames

New Bug: Shows "Tavern full" when it's not.

Found one instant today as well in World O. Many bugs you have fixed by updates also can be corrected by refreshing. If you still fix those bugs with updates, why can't you do the same for this? We'll need Tavern visits for the quests in events. If the tavern icon is misleading, we'll be missing...
  8. SAJames

New Bug: Incident reappears somewhere else when collected.

Same here. Earlier bug must have been fixed, but now there's a new bug where there are many incidents appearing without any rewards. I assume they don't count for the "Collect X number of incidents." quests as well. Hopefully they'll fix this before the next event. I might have made things worse...
  9. SAJames

Still there are some instances this happens. Is refreshing every few minutes the only solution to this. I still don't understand why this is not considered a bug.
  10. SAJames

That's exactly what I'm trying to say. I will have to either refresh, visit a settlement/GbG map or do something else every time it shows "Tavern full"to make sure. Of course refreshing will show the correct icon, but how many times will I have to do that? When another timer runs out, it will...
  11. SAJames

Hasn't anyone else come across this? I found a few more instances today, on multiple worlds (attached below). If I visit a settlement or the GbG map and return to the city, it changes to the correct "Visit Tavern" icon. Shouldn't have to visit their city or visit the Settlement/GbG map every...
  12. SAJames

I've been looking at this screen (shown in the attachment) for a few minutes and still hasn't changed. As you can see, the Tavern is only 5/16 full, but the icon says "Tavern full". I'll be missing on a few Tavern Visits if I only go by what the icon says.
  13. SAJames

New Bug: Incident reappears somewhere else when collected.

Sometimes when an incident is collected, it reappears somewhere else. You get a reward the first one, but not from the reappeared one.
  14. SAJames

On PC, when I hover over the player's Tavern Chair icon on the friend list it shows "Tavern full", but when I visit their city or their tavern directly, it is not full and I can sit in it. Now I have to visit their city or the Tavern every time it shows "Tavern full" to see if there is a seat...