• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Rosiemarrie

1. Rosiemarrie

New Bug: New bug - post Egyptian completion - Quest Givers muddled up

I've seen this as well, and not just from Egypt, I've had it happen from both Egypt and Vikings. It didn't happen on the Egypt one I just completed in Beta, but I've not completed one for a while on Live so not sure if it's still happening.
  2. Rosiemarrie

Forwarded: Hide Defending Army v3

I rarely click on the wrong ones, but I vote yes. It's inconsistent with the PvP defending army which IS hidden. If one of the defending armies is hidden then why not the other one? I only want to see the defending army when I'm adjusting it, otherwise I'm happy to forget about those troops. I...
  3. Rosiemarrie

Event Hub Discontinuation - Feedback

Really glad this has gone/is going. Just pointless.