• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by rontom

1. New Bug: Available units

Total number of units available normally shown in the units selection screen is no longer showing
  2. Event New Mini Challenge Feedback Thread

Down from 3 to 2 upgraded bldgs and santa is MIA, this just went from great to meh.. why?
  3. New Content Quantum Incursions Feedback Thread

please take QI round the back and shoot it
  4. New Content Mini Challenges Feedback Thread

I completed this mainly because i could, like most end-gamers i have plenty of everything and a second tower may be useful at some point but overall it seems to me that generally speaking the players who can complete it dont need the rewards while the ones who need it cant complete it in a...
  5. Cross world diamond collecting

I have 10 cities, 9 are now diamond farms though in the early days i was actively playing all of them. Over the years i converted them to farms only because inno added more and more fluff to the game. At one time or another i have spent cash on all of them so i would take a dim view on any new...
  6. Event Fellowship Event 2023 Feedback

question; Are the golden upgrades present in the chests please? ... they were in beta but i seem to remember someone saying they had been removed
  7. 2023 Anniversary Event questions and non feedback comment

Daily specials are in the chests. The first chest opened every day doubles
  8. 2023 Anniversary Event questions and non feedback comment

I didn't much like this event in beta but having seen the next one (currently running in beta) together with the release of GE5 i've decided to blow the diamonds i have on this one, hopefully it will pay off in time
  9. Story Quest gain/lose population advice required

If you have space you can build and immediately sell barracks until you reach the pop needed. No need to let the barracks complete
  10. Update Update to 1.234 Feedback

The glitch on the RQ's which was reported in beta some time ago has now made its way here, Clicking abort as it slides into view causes the non-arrival of the next RQ. The work around is to wait until the abort button has stopped moving, consequently this slows things down and is annoying
  11. Winter Event 2021 - Feedback

5 stars.. really!! we are being proper scrooged
  12. Update to 1.99 Feedback

Looks like the delay was not intentional and a fix is in the pipeline - if i'm reading the announcement correctly
  13. Update to 1.99 Feedback

well i've tried to live with the delay but its a nightmare. i've reached the point of ignoring RQ's completely already and am now debating which of my cities to switch to wish wells, while none of this will draw the attention of IG maybe the fact that i've deleted my credit card data will as i...
  14. Update to 1.99 Feedback

Maybe if the Devs actually played their own game as we do they would understand what all the complaints are about. This delay has to be the worst idea they've come up with
  15. PvP Arena Feedback

Great fun if you're one of those needing an ego boost, beating up on those who cant successfully fight back will always be a winner... but for the majority this feature sucks. As for the strong feedback from other sources i'd ask around the accounts dept. The only good thing i can see is the...