• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by RoLoTalen

1. RoLoTalen

Journal of RoLoTalen

Its been more than a week now however for my village lets just say it has been just a week. The villagers have put up some extremely strenuous work and managed to produce more than 1,000 gold coins, and more than 1,000 supplies. Thank you so much. So now after a very much busy season finishing...
  2. RoLoTalen

Journal of RoLoTalen

Day 5, actually it has been more than a week since my last post, we have been increasing in goods. We had to demolish the stone quarry, to make room for a dye station, aswell as a goat farm. We managed to negotiate with some vikings for some land increase maybe it was that viking in egypt. We...
  3. RoLoTalen

Journal of RoLoTalen

Day 4, It was a big day and the worst thing was it was on a Sunday. Usually myself I do not like working on Sundays and technically my boys were not working on a Sunday either I think the goods were finished either Saturday or Friday late night. So they had the majority of the weekend off work...
  4. RoLoTalen

Hearty Beef Stew

One of the best known meals in a tavern is there ever so common beef stew. However they could be out of the beef and might be only serving a mutton stew. Good Luck.
  5. RoLoTalen

Journal of RoLoTalen

Day 3: We experienced an invasion and the town hall was devastated the Rangers helped us recover the battle and the scots were driven off. We had to tear down some buildings and renovate to bigger and better buildings. We are running short of supplies so I put a deal on the market 4 stone for 5...
  6. RoLoTalen

Journal of RoLoTalen

Day 1 was posted on a different thread it mentions Esau as the hunter and Tubal-Cain as the Pottery worker, then also Matthew as the researcher. Day 2: Is going to be my post for today so we had a Stone Quarry set up close to the town center. The name of our new stone quarry is known no other...
  7. RoLoTalen

Player September 6,2021 - Day 1 Completed

Day 1 was exhausting work, setting up camp is still a work in progress. Esau the Hunter has made camp in the hunters hut, as well as Tubal-Cain is in charge of doing the pottery. The barracks are set up as well as some huts for the campers. Matthew has been hard at work in the research facility...