• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by RT30

1. RT30

Do Not Suggest: Allow Special Building Upgrades to act as Reno Kits on Max Level Buildings

Well thanks, I've read it. Also read the part where "if you've got nothing constructive to say, don't say it."
  2. RT30

Do Not Suggest: Add levels to Majestic Maypole

Well thanks, I've read it. Also read the part where "if you've got nothing constructive to say, don't say it."
  3. RT30

Do Not Suggest: Allow Special Building Upgrades to act as Reno Kits on Max Level Buildings

Hi everyone! Proposal: I propose that Special Building Upgrade Rewards be allowed to be used on their special building when that building is at its maximum level; acting as a Reno Kit and upgrading the Special Building to the player's current age. There are dozens of these upgrade rewards...
  4. RT30

Do Not Suggest: Add levels to Majestic Maypole

Hi everyone! Proposal: I propose that the Majestic Maypole be made a multi-level building with 10 levels. Implementation would be similar to current multi-level buildings with the same 3x3 size footprint but increased rewards with each level. Upgrade would require the Maypole Upgrade. Searched...
  5. RT30

CHANGE SHIELD RELEASE TIME

+1
  6. RT30

Tavern Boosts

More importantly is to be able to buy plishing. Lots of ways with the various motivation kits we have for production boosts but no way (currently) to polish.
  7. RT30

Forwarded: [Continent map] Cancel scouting while scouting

+1 with no refund
  8. RT30

Change AI back in GE

9. RT30

Tavern Boosts

+1
  10. RT30

Tavern Boost(s)

-1 Making the game idiot proof is just idiotic.
  11. RT30

Allow guildmates to sit in your Tavern

Not sure whether to laugh or cry. A player chooses to be in a small guild and then complains that larger guilds are not fair? You choose to buy diamonds and I choose to play without, I suppose that's unfair too? Life is unfair, you make your choices, life moves on. A good player has 140 friends...
  12. RT30

Add Event History filter for 'Needs Aid'

Proposal: The use of 'Filter Options' makes the Event History more manageable. The current 'Aid Events' filter includes all aid events, showing the many repeated events for the same player over the last few days. Aiding from this history is common, but at 9 entries per page there can still be...