• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by RichinZhills

1. RichinZhills

Farewell my PvP

No, I'm a pretty quick study that every area of matching isn't optimal. Jumped back in here because this GE we were matched with 4 top 10 guilds level 100 and we're level 64 at 100. Think they transposed our guild rank with the other worlds level. So you mentioned unfair because of units. I...
  2. RichinZhills

Farewell my PvP

The PvP arena is yet another aspect of the game I will no longer waste my time with. Sadly, after about 3-5 support requests with the same answer as usual, nothing changing and tickets just getting closed, I'm done. I don't think it even went past the level 1 support team as a mention to the...
  3. RichinZhills

Gvg getting deleted

If you loved GvG so much, you could have exercised a little restraint. Instead all I found when I ventured out there was Gluttony and top 5 guilds just erasing everyone they could. New players really had no chance to explore it, same reason a lot of players don't do GbG. So, pretty glad it's...
  4. RichinZhills

Event Winter Event 2023 Feedback Thread

A little disagreement on the balance part. At least with the 3 matches you had a 2/3 chance of breaking even or getting ahead on the League challenge. In 14 competitive worlds that I play daily and evenly, only 2-3 might make it to the Golden Upgrade for the Chocolatery. At 50/50 with 1 match...
  5. RichinZhills

New Content Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023 Feedback Thread

Weak vs. strong, interesting. Since gaining higher Aged units, I can take on and usually win against the whole neighborhood. I can push into 100+ on attrition and usually get sectors all by myself. It doesn't make me Strong, just makes me capable. I see other top 10 players in the hood that...
  6. RichinZhills

Event Halloween Event 2023 Feedback Thread

This may be a retread of other suggestions, but a fast track for all mini-games would be a very desired option. All these events seem to be aimed at the player with only one (1) world and time to spare. That players have all the time they need to go through countless iterations of the event or...
  7. RichinZhills

Settlement & GE entry points - Switch them

So animations are on your system and it depends, as always, on what type of hardware you have. If it's mobile, those don't usually have a lot of memory anyway, so turning animations off allows you to run the game without that overhead. The servers don't care. They're just discussing what...
  8. RichinZhills

Update Update to 1.268 Feedback

Awesome! One of those things you overlook from time to time!
  9. RichinZhills

Update Update to 1.268 Feedback

Any chance of a "collect all" button on the city reconstruction menu too? Would be a nice change from having to scoop up every building and all the roads. If I were more efficient I would only need to grab a couple of buildings at a time, but I like a clean slate every time I build.
  10. RichinZhills

Settlement & GE entry points - Switch them

For something that's a guild activity and integral to the game, I don't understand why the GE entry point doesn't have some type of indicator. The Settlement point next to it has stevedores tossing things around, a bouncing "!" to get your attention. Even if you don't have an active...
  11. RichinZhills

Inventory layout

While the added fragment's tab is available, it doesn't give a player what they really want—the ability to see if they can upgrade/build a complete set. You get an indicator when buildings are finished, but why not indicate that it could be upgraded? This request could be expanded to...
  12. RichinZhills

Do Not Suggest: City Feng Shui

Have you ever looked at your city to see your Pirates raising hell right next to your Monastery? Or is your Traz right next to your residential areas? Proposal: Much like the game mechanics that the Event buildings add-ons give (SoH & RtV's, Windmill, Bakeries, Harvest Farm, Butterfly), each...
  13. RichinZhills

How you can defeat high leveled troops with low leveled ones

It's all about getting "hit" in the first place. As KoI pointed out, the HT's have stealth on the plains. Having just 1 HT and 7 rogues (taking into consideration having a nice att/def%), you can just about take on anything - Manually fighting that is. I've found AI to be a total fail in a...
  14. RichinZhills

Player A Viking in Egypt - Spanning the Worlds

Newest World Uceria! Started Primordial Oozers and we're not doing too bad! It was like I figured, several guilds already had their teams arranged beforehand and they've rocketed to the top. Kind of like taking a NASCAR pit crew to local car race, no way to compete. But it will always be...
  15. RichinZhills

Primordial Ooze

Be one of the first to crawl up from the muck of a new world! Feast on new players, step where no one wanted to step before, and get your feet dirty! Join a small but determined guild of Oozers as it climbs into the bright shining sun looking down on cities rising into new Empires.