Recent content by Richard of shaw

1. Richard of shaw

Do Not Suggest: Re-Design For TRUCE Tower

I think it looks nice.
  2. Richard of shaw

Event Soccer Event 2020 Feedback

Do a search on other event feedback threads and it might shed a bit of light. Plus you will get a good laugh.
  3. Richard of shaw

Event Soccer Event 2020 Feedback

Not fussed bout the in-between bits but will try for the end bits. 14fp is nice. Best of all is its plunderable. Not fussed bout the league thing either. My HC routinely give me 200 fp at a time. Bring on the moaners!
  4. Richard of shaw

Spoiler Soccer Event Spoilers

It's stuff like this that makes the internet the awesomest thing ever!
  5. Richard of shaw

Do You Hate Unfair Trades?

I remember Pipi. I believe we saw a movie in school back in the late 70s or early 80s in Canada.
  6. Richard of shaw

Unformatted: Richness tab in the Global Ranking

I can't help but wonder what kind of event theme would come with an event with a prizeike that!
  7. Richard of shaw

More avatars representing people of colour

I want a Donald Trump avitar. He's orange.
  8. Richard of shaw

City plundering

I don't expect aid from the hood at all.
  9. Richard of shaw

BULLYING

It really would be nice to have a different icon, a green burglar instead of a black one, to let your plunder victim know you got double. Love letters would definitely be of higher quality.
  10. Richard of shaw

Neighbourhood rollover

936 posts and still unsure of how hood rotations work?
  11. Richard of shaw

New Content Cultural Settlements - Ancient Egypt Feedback

But it aint. If it was that would be one less thing to think about. The game would be just a bit easier. It is just a problem that can be overcome with abit of thought and a bit of change in gameplay.
  12. Richard of shaw

New Content Cultural Settlements - Ancient Egypt Feedback

Timely collection is way to much to ask for many and thats a good thing for a neighborhood bully like me. The upcoming Ben Hur speedway will be the same. Between those two, the Irish garden, and folks who can't seem to workout how to get there stuff on time I would say some of us have had a good...
  13. Richard of shaw

Just emojis

And what does one do with a reaction score?
  14. Richard of shaw

can someone explain to me

How did they cheat?