• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by ricbemo

1. ARC Supplies

Greetings everyone, We have a new member in our Guild that is ready to construct their Arc. They of course like all of us will need the generosity of the seasoned players that can, and are willing to work out supply trades. Please let me know if you can assist us. Thank you in advance. ricbemo
  2. Closed August Pirate Contest

Two Toe Sharkbait herrrrrrrrrr, where are all the quivering scallywags hiding? Show your ugly mugs; set yourself down to a pint, and let's swap some of our Pirating stories.
  3. Market loading issues

For the last couple of weeks, I have had trouble, or not even been able to open my market. I get an error message that it lost contact, or couldn't make contact with foe and has to restart. Anyone else experience this? I have accounts on other worlds and they work fine.
  4. Looking For a Change?

Looking for a change? This guild is different. We do not have swap threads or 1.9 or 1.8 at this time. Instead, we will remain a small guild and open up the positions on a GB to members ahead of time at a 2 to 1 ratio. This way everyone will get an opportunity to get FPs and BPs. As we get...
  5. New Bug: Incident reappears somewhere else when collected.

Add me to the list, I have the same problem; and I play on multiple "worlds" but it happens in most of them.
  6. Incident Collection

Is there an easy way to locate the incidents when they are on the roads? Right now I am moving buildings to try and find them. Thanks in advance.
  7. ALLIANCE OF WANDERER

This Guild has changed hands.
  8. VISTULANS! ACTIVELY RECRUITING

We are a rebuild of a former Guild. I am the only active player left in the guild, so I have changed the name and the ideals this guild will run by at this time. Looking for active players of at least 4-5 days a week. (Prefer daily players) My treasury is already built up pretty well from the...
  9. Soccer 2021 Team Cards

How do we add the extra player cards we receive, onto the right side of our screen as active players?