• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Renegade420

1. Renegade420

Event Halloween Event 2023 Feedback Thread

Yes I've got it now. Unfortunately I will not get past this quest as I have too many FPs, I can't buy any at this time as I have to many in reserve. Thank you for your help.
  2. Renegade420

I was under the impression that you had a choice to do the first option OR the second second option. I did the first option.
  3. Renegade420

Not a fan of the Halloweeny mini game, you complete the quest, (build a Cultural building from your current age) I did but no reward. Then asked to complete the OR section Build two cultural buildings from previous age. Not likely to spend much time on this Halloween mini game. PS, rewards...
  4. Renegade420

Oi oi oi........... Time zones can work against us in Australia, for various reasons.

Oi oi oi........... Time zones can work against us in Australia, for various reasons.
  5. Renegade420

Can one of the moderators please change my location to Australia? Didn't have that choice when...

Can one of the moderators please change my location to Australia? Didn't have that choice when I joined FOE a few months back, at least not that I could find only English option was for the US. Go the Aussies....