• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by rcrew

1. Quest 'Signal Failure"

Aah! Now I get it. Its not about a specific production type, it's about running each of the 6 possible time productions, 5 minutes, 15 minutes, 1 hour, 4 hours, 8 hours, and 1 day. Gotta say though that was not at all clear, at least to me. Hope I did get it, already built 6 hunter cabins and...
  2. Quest 'Signal Failure"

Can't figure this one out. Currently have 4/6 completed. "Finish every production option once". No idea how I got 4/6 and what to do to get the final 2. Very vague on which productions are required. Story Quest so has to be completed. I am currently Oceanic Future, and believe I triggered this...