• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by RandomCrazyChick

1. RandomCrazyChick

Life as a minion...

Hello people that ended up on my journal; that are probably bored out of their mind and had nothing better to do than end up on the FoE forum. it's been a while since I posted. I am a medical mystery for a while, still I am at the moment. I'm stuck with a speech to text program. Currently...
  2. RandomCrazyChick

Life as a minion...

Hello from the Fell again, at the beaches that opened back up. Turned out EGG wasn't so EGGy and so I decided to go sunny side up and leave the guild. Not sure what I'm going to do for the time being. So slapped together my own solely solo guild the no drama llamas. Ok for now I'm the only...
  3. RandomCrazyChick

Life as a minion...

So sorry for the long silence. RL was being in the way, I don't get it why I need to go to work in order to get paid, who ever came up with that rule? Oh well, guess it keeps a person from getting bored during lock down. Too many night-shifts for this minion.... ZzzzzZZZZzzz So...
  4. RandomCrazyChick

Life as a minion...

Hey everyone in foe, I hope everyone is keeping safe and is washing their hands. The rules in my town have been severely tightened, social distancing is the thing. Everyone is preparing for the worst, for now it is staying pretty quiet. I hope it will stay that way, but if I see the numbers in...
  5. RandomCrazyChick

Life as a minion...

Alrighty, I don't think there is a single person on the planet that hasn't been confronted with the word Covid or Corona (pick your personal favourite) in their daily lives. Right now in my town I am applying the same rules as are in my country. No going outside unless you have to, no school, no...
  6. RandomCrazyChick

Life as a minion...

So my minion newbie is doing great in GE, for those that have no clue what I mean by that, read my previous post lol. He's taking a liking to GE and doing really well there. So proud :). As for other news, I'm working with some of the leaders of the guild to put up a guild-only event...
  7. RandomCrazyChick

Life as a minion...

So in the mean time we have gotten some new minions in our guild, we will see if they pass the minion test. We'll first have to develop the test though, what makes for a good minion... Food for thought one would say. Battlegrounds was a small victory in the form of us not coming in very last...
  8. RandomCrazyChick

Anagrams - February 2020 - Week 4

1) electromagnets 2) instrument workshop 3) statue of zeus 4) Satellite Dish 5) paratrooper
  9. RandomCrazyChick

Questions - February 2020 - Week 3

1) 1963 2) You only Live twice 3) It burned down 4) Quebec 5) Castle Del Monte
  10. RandomCrazyChick

Life as a minion...

So I've done it, I have moved up in the world.. or at least in time. I am now officially a damsel in distress (those are from the middle ages right?) Just had to share the selfie the moment after I did the first medieval research. Previous outfit I am not showing, I did not look good in that I...
  11. RandomCrazyChick

Life as a minion...

*busy putting a wooden sign up with a poster 'please no fly-posting'* Should've had some peep do it for me but one knows how the saying goes, get it done quicker when you do it yourself. Probably would have been another 24 hour production if I had asked anyone else. So I've been to Japan, it...
  12. RandomCrazyChick

Life as a minion...

So this minion learned the hard way that other guilds don't always keep their word when it comes to making deals and treaties. We are in luck that in the Mighty Minions have very motivated and active players that don't let things like that just go by without retaliating. It was a beautifully...
  13. RandomCrazyChick

Life as a minion...

Well 91 is the number of survivors. Not too bad :) now I just got to get the money together to upgrade the table. Must be one amazing table that it costs 25000 bucks just to make it a little longer. I'm pretty sure I can do that for cheaper. And the money they want for the matching chairs! It is...
  14. RandomCrazyChick

Riddles - February 2020 - Week 2

1) Statue of Honour 2) Colossus lvl 10 3) Tree 4) Antiques Dealer 5) Friends Tavern