• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by QueenNicky

1. Shrink kit for wishing well disappeared

That’s ‍♀️ :)
  2. Shrink kit for wishing well disappeared

Sorted. It turned up after I refreshed a few times. Guess it was in limbo for a bit ‍♀️
  3. Shrink kit for wishing well disappeared

Just wondering if anyone knows what happens when you have enough fragments for wishing well shrink kit, select assemble but can’t find it afterwards? Not in inventory or in auction house, the fragments are gone and wishing well is not shrunk.
  4. Fiore village ever in antique store?

. This is my Fiore Village. I have advanced era since I placed it. Nothing has changed with it though. Is that what usually happens? What would be best to do with it? I want to increase population of it mostly.
  5. Fiore village ever in antique store?

I’ve already placed it in my city. Is there a way to sell things that aren’t already in your inventory? It takes awhile to build up coins to use in the Auction house.
  6. New Content Antiques Dealer

Could you explain those abbreviations?
  7. Fiore village ever in antique store?

So when the Forge Bowl comes up again next year the Fiore Village will start to appear in the Auction house?
  8. Fiore village ever in antique store?

I got the Fiore Village in the event early this year, it’s Level 1 and I’ve been looking for upgrades to come up in the antique store or auction. Do they ever come up or do I have to wait till some other event to upgrade it? It’s a nice building but would be so much better upgraded with higher...
  9. Continent map - cost of negotiation with goods and no chance of winning battles

Yes, was advised in this forum that new players are best to stick with building Great Buildings that increase attack and defence and to build up coins, supply points and goods before moving on to higher eras and advancing on the map. I was able to get through the 10th Anniversary Event quests...
  10. Guild battle order of units on mobile

I play on laptop and mobile. When I place the units for a battle in the guild on mobile they don’t stay in the order respective to the enemy and the ones I want. Does this make a difference? One can I do apart from just play on the laptop?
  11. Viking village and Guild Battle Ground

So what do you do if you don't win the rewards for finishing quickly? Delete and start again?
  12. Market question, guild and forge point cost

Can anyone tell me, if I create an offer in marketplace and don’t check the guild box do members of my guild who see my offer still have to pay a forge point to accept the offer?
  13. Is Parkog dead?

I am a new player and I have heard this playing in different worlds things. What do you like about doing that? How is one world so different to the others?
  14. Why do you bully new players with daily challenges????

Yes I must have got too far ahead too soon. I didn't know that was what I was doing at the time. My motivation was to gain expansions. So if I don't win them through the continent map or through research (because I don't want to go to the next age so quickly) I guess the other option to to gain...