Queen T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Listen to me. When I was driving fast cars, racing and playing games, you did not even know what it is. Because I guess I'm a lot older than you I think you need to respect me. And not just because that, than it is your obligation. Since you accuse me, I have a right to say something in my defense. As I explained everything, and you have not explained anything to me. I request you to give me an explanation, what did I do wrong. Precisely. In case you do not answer me for two days, I'll really be forced to contact other competent person.

Vladan

This is not the place for this conversation - please use the correct ticket process - thank you
    I have been thinking I might want to be an in game Mod. I'm 65 years old and have played on the internet since it started(on a Pet computer with 7k modem..lol) I really like this game and I have played a lot of them, and to date this is the best. I was a Computer Consultant in real life and know a lot about 'bugs'. I am very familiar with the rules of chat and have a pretty good knowledge of this game, and what I don't know, I know where to find it. I'm level headed and calm. So I was thinking, as I enjoy this game so much I would like to help out.
    :) Iznot (just play on Cirgard)
    Santa Claus is on his way, It's going to be a bright and a happy day, So pass on the happiness to every person you meet, Brighten up their day and touch their lives beneath. Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…