• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Queen Lynette

1. Queen Lynette

Confusion over GvG Ending

My guildmates, friends in other guilds & I have been discussing a message on the Beta threads about the official end date of GvG being January 29th. We are all wondering if that's just the end date for Beta GvG or it's for all GvG? No one can find an announcement in the regular play/nonBeta...
  2. Queen Lynette

The end of GVG

Is there a set date on when GvG will officially end? Better yet, has INNO reconsidered this horrible decision?
  3. Queen Lynette

New Content Guilds Update Feedback

IF GVG GOES AWAY--WE WILL TOO!! Fighters, we should all take a stand & let INNO know that we are not happy with this decision of getting rid of GvG & we will leave the game! Many have been doing GvG since the beginning & enjoy it more than the other "fighting" features. This is one of the best...
  4. Queen Lynette

Closed WTII Reboot Week #1 26/06/23

I ❤️ my FoE
  5. Queen Lynette

Do you L❤VE to Fight in GvG?!! We need YOU!!

Hey BRISGARD!! The Guild REVOLVER is still looking for a few good GvG players! We've been #1 in GvG ranks 25+ times! Join a Fun, Helpful guild where you can enjoy fighting in real time battles with other guilds! Contact me; Queen Lynette
  6. Queen Lynette

Closed April Forum Contest - Word Find

Well this is the best I can do, hope it's alright! Thanks! QueenLynett Revolver Brisgard
  7. Queen Lynette

Closed April Forum Contest - Word Find

I can't figure out how to highlight on here! This isn't fair to non-tech-savvy people!! :(
  8. Queen Lynette

How many Chocolate Coins?!

My guess will be 99. Happy St Patrick's Day to you all!
  9. Queen Lynette

Sorry Emma, but maybe you could start fresh in Brisgard with us! : )
  10. Queen Lynette

Oh sorry to hear you're in another world, we just went up to #2 here! Keep on battling though!
  11. Queen Lynette

UPDATE!! REVOLVER/REVolution is now #2 in Brisgard!! We are almost level 62 & receive 7 FPs a day. In GE we are #1 or 2 & we compete in Diamond & Platinum Leagues in GBG! Our members are awesome at helping in every way, with a 1.9 Club, Arc & OBs leveling, & nice deals on goods, plus we have...
  12. Queen Lynette

Hello Fighters! REVOLVER guild is looking for GvG fighters because we still love the thrill of real time battles! We are currently #3 & have been #2 in Brisgard! We require level 1 in GE & ask for assistance in GBG also, but even if you're new to fighting & enjoy it, we are happy to train...