• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by punita

1. punita

Seed vault (en6)

If anyone is levelling their seed vault please consider giving me p4/5. I'm willing to pay 1.9 rates
  2. punita

Closed July outdoors activity contest

My favourite outdoor activity is hunting. I love hunting. I have been on a dozen big game hunting trips in my lifetime. Eleven of them have been on my family's dime while I was a dependent and one while I was 20. As a 24-year-old now, I find that I don’t have the time to take off from work or...
  3. punita

New Bug: Quest fulfilled wrongly

World: Sinernia Browser and Version: Latest chrome Overview of the bug: A quest in Pe requires "Research a technology that does not unlock a military building or an expansion" but i researched ca tech Exploration that unlocks a military building, and the quest got fulfilled Screenshots: attached...
  4. punita

Closed June Vacation Contest

For me, an ideal place for vacation is Pelling situated in Sikkim, India. It is a popular place for its natural scenic beauty and rich cultural heritage. From enjoying the beauty of mountains, lakes, and waterfalls to exploring the secrets of historical ruins, there are plenty of attractions...
  5. punita

Best era to camp and tips

I'm currently in Lma and plan to age up in the next gbg, should I go to ca or directly go to industrial age? Also please give some aging up tips of before and after aging up Im a fighter btw and att/def currently is 554/531%. Also i have some good att building to place yet
  6. punita

Confirmed: Rewards from building have too much space

World: Sinernia Browser and Version: Chrome's latest version Overview of the bug: When you collect from a building that gives more than 3 rewards, then the space b/w popup is too much Screenshots: actual screenshot will be provided after 18-19 hrs but I have attached an example (sorry for bad...
  7. punita

Not a Bug: New daily challenge giver top cut off

maybe his feather could be made smaller, idk I'm not a graphical designer
  8. punita

he just looks weird with his hat feather cut off
  9. punita

maybe make him a bit small
  10. punita

In-game achievements

More than 500% boost in LMA.
  11. punita

In-game achievements

Highest attrition achieved by me.
  12. punita

World: Sinernia Browser and Version: chrome's latest version Overview of the bug: the new quest giver, top (blue part) is partially cut off Screenshots: are attached below How often this occurs: Always Urgency: just a minor visual bug Preventative Actions: clear cookies/cache. I have performed a...
  13. punita

Closed May Archaeology Contest!

1) letter T 2) Darkness 3)Loot Fun Awesome lots oh shiny
  14. punita

How strong is your attack boost

LMA 12.6M points 514/459% att/def