• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Puablo

1. Update Update to 1.271 Feedback Thread

Given it a few days of fighting, and this is worse than ever. Now takes for ever to select the troops, as we keep ending up in the partly used ones or those recovering. If I was fighting with 2 plus 6 rogues, i was always aware that the used/injured troops were at the end of their 'type', so...
  2. Event Summer Event 2023 Feedback Thread

Why can't we swap the items in the Treasure Map Dealer? I can see what I want but the store is full, and I am not paying circa 3K diamonds to 'maybe' get a new selection. For all I know they will remove the Cartographers House, before we can get it. I believe more people would spend...
  3. Event Forge bowl 2023 feedback

Think FOE has now burnt its bridges - finally. I have in stock: 1 x pergola base 1 x pergola selection kit 4 x pergola upgrade kit I can expect 1 x upgrade kit to finish the last task I can hope to get 1 x selection to finish the quest (NOTE 1) Total gained = 8 Total needed = 11 NOTE 1...
  4. 2022 summer event feedback

Is this what the game has come to? Not only ads (to create money), now you expect us to pay for the prizes.!!!!!! You may not be aware, but certain people are rather short of real life money. They have money trying to keep warm or put food on the table. So yes I can see them spending money to...
  5. New Content Mobile Video Ads Feedback

This counter still doesn't work properly. If you need to Aid, do it manually, at least you know how many will be done!!!
  6. New Content Mobile Video Ads Feedback

Why not give us one option ..... either switch ads on or switch off (like other items already in game). To me it is something else to 'click', and before we know it it will be click click click - just like fighting. One on/off switch would suffice.
  7. Confirmed: Two possible bugs

Sorry for the delay Paladiac. What I meant was, the tab shows these numbers as ready or available to be aided. Once you press the button, it works away, and comes back with the goodies collect from the aid, and then shows nil to be aided. So you would presume they had been aided, so if the...
  8. Confirmed: Two possible bugs

Thanks for your reply. Nice to know I am not going crazy quicker than I thought!!!
  9. Confirmed: Two possible bugs

Lets say my friends list shows 75/75 and my guild shows 64/64. If I 'Aid' my friends then surely 75 would be aided! What is the point of using the new 'Aid' button and then checking if everyone has been aided? Out of the total available, it did not meet the total required by the task. If...
  10. Confirmed: Two possible bugs

1. When using the new 'Aid All', it does not count in a task which requests aid 30 other players. Out of 70 odd friends and guildies, it accepted a total of 18!!!!!! 2. When collecting the 'barrels' that appear around the town, they are not counting towards collecting incidents.
  11. Cultural Settlement - Mughal Empire - Feedback

This is one of the worst additions to this game ........ ever. Tried it once, gave it a go, will not try it again, rather go back to watching the green paint dry on my new garden lawn!!!!!!!
  12. How many Gummy Bears?!

265 bears
  13. Soccer Contest

my entry is 115 footballs
  14. New Content Antiques Dealer - New and Unique Rewards

At what stage do I not become a 'new player'. If in 2 years time I still play this game, will I still be up against these players who will spend 100K. Think of this as any new player coming into the game. They can buy nothing in the AD. The item is already time degraded, so only worth a...
  15. New Content Antiques Dealer - New and Unique Rewards

How unfair can this game got? I just got to open the Antiques Dealer, and the first item has a player 11M points ahead of me bidding 50K. How on earth are new players EVER going to get a chance of getting things from the AD? This has to be changed to an age related building else new players...