• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Gen Emu Posh Spice Posi

1. Update 1.222 feedback

I am loving that the heal button has been moved. Took a while but thanks for listening to us :)
  2. Update 1.214 Feedback

Is there any chance that this heal button can be moved... Players having as option is ok but not right under where the continue button use to be. This not only hurts the legit players whilst macro users are still not being focused on but, as no one was using the heal all button way it was a...
  3. PVP Arena Returns Feedback

Yeah I am ME and I have one of my limited options being a player with OF units. that 6 ages above. I know they are in TE but the problem is that they gave units to players for doing quest but didn't put the stipulation that you could only use your own aged units or below. Hence not making...
  4. Update to 1.200 - Feedback

Ok so Glad the RQ delay is fixed but now the GvG map is broken? the Trees have gone, unless this was a design feature :P
  5. Update to 1.99 Feedback

Yeah Just read up and saw this.... Its still annoying. Immediately is taking its time.
  6. Update to 1.99 Feedback

Love how the delay is meant to stop auto clickers. This does nothing to stop them but the legit players that spend time on your game you punish. To stop the auto clickers you should be implementing a heat map of clicks. Auto clickers click the same pixel each time. That way you will see with...
  7. Trade Republic - Recruiting

Still looking for new members :)
  8. Trade Republic - Recruiting

First of all yes we are a small guild but that is going to change with the help of you. We will accept applicants from the Arctic Future and below. We are a level 50 guild that has been active for the last 3 years and looking to expand our numbers. First of all who are we? We are a highly...
  9. Trade Republic - Recruiting

First of all yes we are a small guild but that is going to change with the help of you. We will accept applicants from the Arctic Future and below. We are a level 42 guild that has been active for the last 3 years and looking to expand our numbers. First of all who are we? We are a highly...
  10. Guild Recruiting - Trade Republic

We are a level 55 guild that has been active for the last 3 years and looking to expand our numbers. We are a top 20 guild in Arvahall. We will take on anyone that is able to complete GE and is willing to be active. First of all who are we? We are a highly active guild that is focused on team...