• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by PoetsWife

1. Not a Bug: paste in html with mouse in-game

I'm on Edge now but was on Opera up to about a month ago. That still had Flash on.
  2. Not a Bug: paste in html with mouse in-game

I'm on html. I'm on Edge on the desktop and that doesn't have Flash anymore.
  3. Not a Bug: paste in html with mouse in-game

I can copy and paste using the mouse. I've never seen the screen that Shad shared above. And I've been playing for years and on different desktops too.
  4. [Feedback] Message Center Changes

I am finding it difficult to copy, paste and edit into the guild message threads on mobile devices only. The message window is very tiny and the text always disappears behind the screen keyboard, often drops off the bottom or moves around quite erratically. I have no problem at all on the...
  5. Do we search or do we post?

This post "kindly" asks us to search the forum before making a new post of our own and also encourages us to join in with a discussion that already exists. Yet this post says "Digging up an old thread will lead to nothing, so I am locking this one." So, in order not to commit a similar faux pas...
  6. copy /paste

Ah, thank you. I did wonder when I just spotted that one as well. She has replied, but she didn't say it was in the forum. I'll keep an eye on that thread, thank you . See if there is any progress. :-)
  7. copy /paste

Then I would think that is a bug and you should contact support. It might be that your desktop interface hasn't been updated. Or you may still be using Flash instead of the new HTML5 (or whatever it is), as Flash is being phased out at the end of this year. I've never seen that on any of my...
  8. copy /paste

I just did this with the mouse ... "they should do something eventually to make paste available on PC mouse", so that might be something to do with your mouse or there might be a bug on your game interface if you can do it everywhere else. Right-clicking should bring up copy and also paste on...
  9. copy /paste

I have given them feedback on the FB group in the past. Sometimes they react with uber gratitude, mostly they snap back with something smart. So I stopped commenting on the FB group. Perhaps I could go back and bring this up there. Support have just asked me to post it as feedback in the new...
  10. copy /paste

So that is on a desktop? I think that accessibility is an important issue. Where do we address it if not in the forum and if not via Support?
  11. copy /paste

Has anyone from Inno responded to this? I logged a message with Support and they told me to open a new topic. But as there's one already here that hasn't been answered since August 2019, is it worth it? I wondered if there were plans to make the message window in the message centre any bigger...