• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Pocket DBA

1. New Content Mobile Video Ads A/B Test II Feedback

£28.99 per month just to avoid ads on everything. Quests, incidents, castle points bonus, aid all and my favourite building speed ups (tested so thoroughly they didn’t spot there was no speed up after watching the ad) My fellow players. £28.99 per month are you prepared to pay or are you more...
  2. New Content Mobile Video Ads A/B Test II Feedback

give an inch they take a mile. Just because the play advert button is pressed doesn’t meant I’m actually looking and listening. In fact I’m more like doing something else (drinking, chatting to friends, eating etc). So what Inno is doing is pulling the wool over the advertisers eye telling them...
  3. New Content Mobile Video Ads A/B Test II Feedback

Knights perhaps you should read forwandert’s response. If this is a test it’s on the live production servers, and clearly wasn’t (as i said) thoroughly tested in development before going anywhere near the live servers. That was my point, and after many years in a role making sure we pass an...
  4. New Content Mobile Video Ads A/B Test II Feedback

Thoroughly tested before implementation then. The simply solution is to not implement a feature the users didn’t ask for or want. Unless of course you are trying to eliminate the player base before canning what used to be one of if not the best games out there. Inno listen to us, we don’t want...
  5. New Content Mobile Video Ads A/B Test II Feedback

I think you missed the point, in the live world a user watched an ad and got, quoting their post, [ only to be "rewarded" by a message that the build time for this building cannot be accelerated, and that this was "Good to know" ] end quote. Clearly not tested enough, clearly not enough benefit...
  6. New Content Mobile Video Ads A/B Test II Feedback

How about adding a dislike button to the main page. You only have like, are you even listening to the feedback or doing a PR stunt of asking for it and then ignoring any negative feedback (most of it)
  7. New Content Mobile Video Ads A/B Test II Feedback

Bad idea. Economic crisis going on and all Inno cares about is getting more money by making us pay to not watch ads. A lot of games and services have a one time no ads payment. Inno’s idea is repeated no ad payments, the ambassador package. In terms of PR the mobile video ads was is and always...