• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by pipo69

1. pipo69

New Content Guilds Update Feedback

Seems that we have a different opinion. For example: If you have a new city and have no space for Alcatraz then getting 10 unattached units from the Royal Bathhouse each day plus some FP is most welcome. Definitly if you compared with all the generic buildings that you can place.
  2. pipo69

Ygdrassill, Sun Temple, Shinto Temple, Royal Bathhouse. The smaller buildings from the settlements for time rewards were once very usefull to replace SoKs. Though after last year they are all replaced by new event buildings.
  3. pipo69

Pff, just watched the promotional video for the succesor of GvG. What a big hoax. It is a mix between GE and the cultaral settlements. And no replacement for GvG at all. You will have to rebuild off city settlements every x time to gain upgrades for buildings that you can use in your main city...
  4. pipo69

Update Update to 1.271 Feedback Thread

Looking forward to the change in Army Management. It sounds like a bit improvement.
  5. pipo69

New Content Guild Expedition Level 5 Feedback Thread

I was looking forward to this update but it turns out to be a big dissappointment. Feeling my change in the future but how looks now not for the better. The fact that GE lvl 5 is challanging is just fine. Using defense instead offence bonus will force seasoned players to rethink what they want...
  6. pipo69

Update Update to 1.235 Feedback

Was hoping that the fix for recurring quest on mobile would somehow also influence the PC version. Can't tell if the cause is the same. The symptoms of the bug seems to be an exact match. Unfortunatly I could observe no difference after the update. So every couple of recuring quests I still...
  7. pipo69

Event Soccer event 2022 feedback thread

I have the feeling that the rework of the soccer match mechanisme was not completed and the event was still released. It feels like there is still old game code left inside that has no purpose and should have been removed. If in the training match you pass the ball you get to see the reward...
  8. pipo69

New tavern boost?

Is there anyone who knows what that new tavern boost thingy is? Game asked to reload after applying nesscary changes and then I saw a new snare instrument with a purple background. Both on the bar and the tavern. Did I miss an announcement? After opening the tavern there now is an extra tab...
  9. pipo69

Closed May Archaeology Contest!

1. The letter T 2. Bright Light 3. Oh Realy Awesome Predictions What Spoilers
  10. pipo69

Closed April Anniversary Contest

Iron age, Thats the age you can start playing Guild expedition and so much more.
  11. pipo69

Closed January Sports Contest

Quick-Step Alpha Vinyl - Aka The Wolfpack Cycling team last year known as Deceuninck – Quick-Step I cheer for them because it is a perfect example of how with teamwork you can achieve more than alone. Last year the rider Mark Cavendish was the ultimate example of this. He was almost...
  12. pipo69

Closed September Fall Contest

6 Chocolate, 14 Cinnamon, 19 Apples, 9 Caramel and 17 Pumpkins
  13. pipo69

Update Update to 1.211 Feedback

Question about the following "We have added Rupees as extra rewards for some of the Mughal Empire quests." will those who already started building the Mughal Empire receive Rupees for the quest that have been finished?
  14. pipo69

How many Chocolate Coins?!

15. pipo69

Update to 1.197 Feedback

I realy like the fact that you now cycle through production buildings after collection and starting the next production run 8-). It is a time-saver and just awesome. Nicely done.