• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Picton Boy

1. Great Buildings - Flagged when present on 1.9

Proposal: When a GB is present on a 1.9 thread, any player who views another players list of GB's will see an asterisk indicating which GB belonging to that player that is currently present on a 1.9 thread. Reason: At times, players who are neither friend or guild mate may opt to search for...
  2. Newbie Question - Antiques Dealer

I see that every time I place a bid on something that regardless of whether or not there is an existing bid or not, there is one hour and 57 minutes remaining in the auction. It does not make sense, or am I missing something? If someone has already bid on the item, then why would there be that...
  3. Emissaries

Am guessing from what I have been able to learn that to gain an emissary, i have to complete a cultural settlement more than once? Have completed the Japanese and the Viking once each and have diddly squat.
  4. Probably already asked, quick one -donating to others

Is it possible to donate goods to others, if so how?
  5. How many times can one plunder a city?

oh wait... you're saying that it isn't 24 hours from the time of attack, but in a 24 hour period that is counting down in the system?
  6. How many times can one plunder a city?

but i was attacked by the same person, two hours apart.
  7. How many times can one plunder a city?

Wondering how many times can one plunder a city? I thought it was once per 24 hour period. I have been plundered twice by the same player, two hours apart.