• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Philodus

1. Event History Event 2024 Feedback Thread

Need a building that provides population!
  2. New Bug: GBG Timer Unavailable on App

"The next battleground starts in: *poof*" I have to login through the browser everytime to access this information, because on the mobile you get this. Thank you.
  3. Event Anniversary Event 2024 Discussion Thread

Is the Urban Metro Plaza not getting an upgrade? It was nerfed when it came to live, and it looks worse than the previous year's Phantom Tower of Conjunction. Currently I'm having 0 motivation of placing these in my city or getting into the Gold league to get the building that produces these.
  4. Wyvern Smithy & Jumpin’ Pumpkin

Not really, there is a specific section for daily changes.
  5. New Content Polynesia Cultural Settlement Discussion Thread

Lots of removing buildings to gain diplomacy to research, and then rebuilding. When something is ready to be researched, you remove all the buildings, place diplomacy ones, complete the research, remove diplomacy, and restore the previous buildings. This is happening for every research. It...
  6. New Content Quantum Incursions Feedback Thread

Wait till they add those trophies like GE and GBG on the guild page for QI, and guilds will start mandating participation because they want their profiles to look good.
  7. Boost Overview

I have often thought about this, imagine the kind of work they would have to do when a new era is released; planning the stats for every single building released into the game since 2012 and updating these in code, without missing even a single 1x1 anywhere. I'm intrigued that it's even possible.
  8. Event Anniversary Event 2024 Discussion Thread

The Urban Metro Plaza could have its stats relooked at, possibly restored to what it was in Beta. Doesn't look appealing as a main event building, besides requiring 12 levels for quite low stats.
  9. Event St. Patrick's Day 2024 discussion

He's also in the top diamond league guild in the world, so maybe it's more productive than I thought. :D
  10. Event New Mini Challenge Feedback Thread

Spending back the extra diamonds you got from the GBG itself by inflating your battles? Nothing is spent out of pocket. Even in that case, to get to that attrition using same age troops will cost 100x more diamonds than what is spent healing.
  11. Event St. Patrick's Day 2024 discussion

I found a city doing just that. Look! Looks like many thousands of diamonds spent, or maybe it's the finish specials? It looks unproductive, he might be hoarding plenty of finish special productions for future events, but in order to use them he will have to tear down half of those buildings...
  12. Event St. Patrick's Day 2024 discussion

Thanks for this strategy I made a gold league finish. Few players were shocked it happened without diamonds.
  13. Event New Mini Challenge Feedback Thread

On the US forums, there is a well-known public post about using higher age units by camping in a low age. I am still surprised they allowed that to exist till date. In other games something like that would have been removed the moment it came up. It's like a cheat code to the game posted on...
  14. Event New Mini Challenge Feedback Thread

Which will be good. We currently do not have a way to earn diamonds through any events or rivals. Introducing them would actually be a suggestion from my side. Not 1000 fragments for 10 diamonds, though.
  15. New Content Quantum Incursions Feedback Thread

Officers seem to have unnecessary powers, like opening the next level. Why not let it open automatically, if goods or other resources are not paid for opening it?