• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by justcallmepops

1. justcallmepops

Event Halloween event 2022 Feedback

I'm sure the event will be fine but I'm rather shocked that a racist remark about Roma people would appear in the announcement. I would have thought that Inno, being a German company, would have been particularly scrupulous in ensuring this kind of remark was avoided. Please remove the remark...
  2. justcallmepops

Closed Forge Moments Competition

For me, the best aspect of being a long-term player of the game is the lasting friendships you make. It's extraordinary that you think of people you have never met as some of your closest friends. I am still very moved by the concern two of my best FOE friends showed for me when I disappeared...
  3. justcallmepops

Graveyard

I would support this idea mum - you will probably be asked to format it as per the usual method and include a poll before it is forwarded to the developers
  4. justcallmepops

Forwarded: Enhance Accessibility for the Visually Impaired

[Proposal]: To enhance accessibility for the visually-impaired and/or those with dyslexia [Have you checked for similar ideas?]: Yes [Reason]: As far as possible disabled members should not be excluded or disadvantaged [Details]: Having consulted with visuaaly impaired players it seems...
  5. justcallmepops

Thankyou emberguard - I will check the instructions on thar x
  6. justcallmepops

No Agent 327 but I'm pretty sure some people are and all should be included
  7. justcallmepops

[Proposal]: To enhance accessibility for the visually-impaired and/or those with dyslexia [Have you checked for similar ideas?]: Yes [Reason]: As far as possible disabled members should not be excluded or disadvantaged [Details]: Having consulted with visuaaly impaired players it seems...
  8. justcallmepops

Suggestion - Points for Siegers

Yes - that makes sense too :)
  9. justcallmepops

Yes - see your point there ceb - just frustrating when you use all those troops
  10. justcallmepops

Having spoken with several other players who, like me, having faster connections, use 100's of troops doing the bulk of resieging during GVG battles there is a growing feeling that siegers should be rewarded with ranking points. Might this be something that the developers would consider?
  11. justcallmepops

New Content Guild Battlegrounds (concept)

I sincerely hopr this won't be considered a replacement for GVG
  12. justcallmepops

[Bug Feedback] GvG: Enough is Enough

I recognise that the developers may be encountering problems fixing the many issues which make GVG so horrendous. However, surly it is not beyond the wit of man or woman to communicate with players who are becoming increasingly frustrated and dissatisfied. Merely ignoring our requests is not...
  13. justcallmepops

Closed Forge Cup - Missing In Action!

1 = E 2 = L 3 = F
  14. justcallmepops

Developers - please adjust your prorities.

Why do you keep making the same point?