• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Pekmezinho

1. Pekmezinho

Unformatted: Historical Questline - William Wilberforce

Proposal: As the title says, we could have another historical quest line and this one would be associated with a British politician William Wilberforce. Reason: William Wilberforce (24 August 1759 – 29 July 1833) was a British politician, philanthropist, and a leader of the movement to abolish...
  2. Pekmezinho

Event St. Patrick's Event Feedback

Are we going to have pieces of Celtic Forest and upgrades available later on in Daily Challenge and Antiques Dealer when this event ends?
  3. Pekmezinho

Event Halloween 2018

Werewolf avatar would be nice...
  4. Pekmezinho

Already Suggested: Last FP

Easier to start a new one then search thru tons and tons of threads.
  5. Pekmezinho

Already Suggested: Last FP

Only owner of GB should have the rights for putting the last FP.
  6. Pekmezinho

Mods vs. Non-Mods

7. Pekmezinho

Event Fall Event 2016

You removed coins and rogues. The chance to get a Daily Special is higher. Ok, but... I think now you reduce the chance to plant a tree, cause when event started, i was offline for a couple of hours and when i came back, there were 10-15 trees in my town and now it's like 5, 6. And i have in my...
  8. Pekmezinho

Forge Points

How many forgepoints can I have? You can have a maximum of 10 forge points at once. Is it possible to have more then 10 forge points at once?