• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by peacemaker42

1. Thor's Hammers are recruiting

We are recruiting players Industrial and above, active fighters wanted, for GE, GbG, and QI. theres always help with Goods and GB's,
  2. FP Collecting

No collect as normal, no diamonds but increase limit on FP's collecting
  3. The best Age / Era to stay in ?

If a new player I would prefer LMA
  4. FP Collecting

Is not about time, we could collect all FP's at one go, instead of having to stop when we have collected a a hundred, and designate them, I would rather collect all of them and designate them to various threads.. How does anyone else feel about this?
  5. Update Update to 1.212 Feedback

Be better if no limit on Forge points you collect
  6. How do I stop peeps stealing / plundering from me?

Put up your city shield in the tavern
  7. GvG reset time

I quite agree more reset times, " I have never heard of a battle where commander says lets fight at 8pm", the whole point is to take your enemy by suprise, you can't do this with 1 reset time.
  8. 100 FP limit

Its the time consuming that is the problem, it will not make it easier but simpler
  9. 100 FP limit

I think it would be easier and less time if you collected the FP's from your city and went straight into a bank, and then you could distribute them at your own pace. as I am fed up of collecting a hundred leaving off collecting leaving the rest to anyone who attacks and plunders, where as you...