• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by P.Pixie

1. P.Pixie

New Bug: Support Banner Blocking Screen again

The support Banner is stuck on the screen again
  2. P.Pixie

Confirmed: Update messed up

Since the update cant access any GBS to add FPs Support button stuck on screen in all worlds
  3. P.Pixie

Closed WTII Reboot Week #1 26/06/23

tempus fugit
  4. P.Pixie

Update Update to 1.257 Feedback

No fragments tab for me either
  5. P.Pixie

New Content Guild Expedition Level 5 Feedback Thread

I am changing the name of my inventory to the fragmentory ..... GE is ruined its a kick in the wotnots from Foe why would you want to collect fragments for things you never wanted to collect whole ? All in all very disappointing. Original levels should of been left the way they were and level...
  6. P.Pixie

beta forum spoiler GE lvl 5

Everything in this new GE is fragments ... 360 fragments for a ritual flame 720 for a terrace farm or fountain of youth and so on everything is fragmented.. madness!, then there's Level 5 and the impossible task of fighting through it and if not the extremely high cost to neg it. Its very...
  7. P.Pixie

New Bug: Lag in Battleground

I use Opera GX but have tried it on different browsers and the lag is there on all not just in GbG sometimes I have to refresh loads of times to get into AD and tavern guild threads etc etc
  8. P.Pixie

The Lag in this game is becoming a serious issue its just getting worse! Frustration is setting in!

The Lag in this game is becoming a serious issue its just getting worse! Frustration is setting in!
  9. P.Pixie

New Bug: Lag in Battleground

Problems with Battleground when multiple players are on the battleground the Lag is horrendous slowing fighting down to a slug pace. Yes have cleared cache and have a new gaming laptop so this is a in game issue.
  10. P.Pixie

Fixed: Server Error

We appear to have a total wipeout in the game unable to load past 52%
  11. P.Pixie

Closed Haiku Contest

Orange and Yellow The mellowness of Autumn Adorns the countryside
  12. P.Pixie

Confirmed: RQ quests freeze

Same here still bugging have to keep refreshing to get new quest.
  13. P.Pixie

Update Update to 1.232 Feedback Thread

Thanks Katesha I have tried the cache clear but still the same I always try that first before reporting :-)
  14. P.Pixie

Update Update to 1.232 Feedback Thread

Lots of bugs appearing x2 from Blue Galaxy not showing when you go to the ranking screen nothing happens have to refresh not all goods showing from collected buildings event quests does not show unless you refresh