• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by overlord90098

1. overlord90098

New Content Space Age Titan Feedback Thread

Looks different hopefully the this method for GBs continues
  2. overlord90098

SAJ

Was thinking as we are getting another Space age era that maybe re-introducing the refined goods system for it as space-age mars goods will be the unrefined good for this era. Was thinking this is due to only needing current and last era goods for the tech tree to get some use out of the SAM...
  3. overlord90098

New Player Asking For Tips

looks good
  4. overlord90098

New Player Asking For Tips

Honestly, I want to see this city it sounds wonderful.
  5. overlord90098

Will I suddenly advance to EMA if I complete the "Murderers!" bonus quest?

Depending on the era quests might get triggered based on tech and map progress I know parts of VF require you to reach a certain tech to start. Though I have had later era units and not increased in age having had OF units in FE and of course LMA getting INDA units. So no having advanced units...
  6. overlord90098

Player Waiting for SAV

Until SAV is released I will wonder how many FPs it will take to research the whole thing. I'm guessing around 15k with the last few techs costing around 600 along with probably 3 to 4k goods for tech and maybe over 10k for the new mineable resource. Hopefully, new units are more useful so it's...
  7. overlord90098

Player SL's Oceanic Future Map Progress

Have fun in the VF map it has PE to VF era units
  8. overlord90098

Higher Era Units: How high?

After CE you can only get up to OF in terms of questline but due to some bonus quests from latter eras could be a way to get some.
  9. overlord90098

Player SL's Oceanic Future Map Progress

The worse part of OF map would be the new artillery unit which sees through stealth. Although 16 telsa walkers might put a dent in your progress and the SAAB map might make it worse. This, of course, isn't including the early half of the VF map which has a ton of easy provinces which could be...
  10. overlord90098

Unattached Units

Unattached units are those from traz or GE which are not trained from a barracks this applies to rogues and champions as well.