• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Do you want to win great prizes? Don't forget to check out the current contest here.
  • The Castle System is now open

Kings and Queens, you now have your very own castle for your city. Learn all about our newest feature here!
  • Forge Bowl Event 2022

Alright Teams! Gather your players in the locker room to learn all about Forge Bowl 2022 here!

Recent content by Overlord Dex

1. Overlord Dex

Event Hub Discontinuation - Feedback

It's a listed building, they need special permission to knock it down. May take a few more weeks.
  2. Overlord Dex

Drummer or color guard

I currently have about 20 of each all unattached having never bothered with the two building to recruit them. I've never found any real use for either unit.
  3. Overlord Dex

Event Hub Discontinuation - Feedback

Appears a pier it would appear everyone would rather see disappear!
  4. Overlord Dex

Battlegrounds negotiations diamond rigged or just bad luck ??????

Rolling a die gives you a 1 in 6 chance of getting any of the numbers on it. If you roll 2 dice there is still the 1 in 6 chance that any of those numbers will appear on the first die. The results don't change, it just depends on how you wish to interpret what you see.
  5. Overlord Dex

Welcome to the FOE Cafe!

Can I get a cup of tea and a sausage roll please?
  6. Overlord Dex

Marry Christmas

Merry Christmas, to you all, and to you all a goodnight!
  7. Overlord Dex

Virtual Future map units

It's all virtual, your not facing units from lower ages, you only think you are.
  8. Overlord Dex

Unformatted: Real Mercenary (Military Units)

I'll just send a couple of Attack Helicopter's back into the Middle Ages, that should really mess someone's day up!
  9. Overlord Dex

Unformatted: GBG home base attackable

Don't come up with ideas to 'fix' those parts that aren't actually 'broken'
  10. Overlord Dex

200 % more diamond sale

I new a guy years ago that had worked in a Diamond mine in South Africa.
  11. Overlord Dex

Unformatted: A more full start in the stone age

Keep going back to earlier developments in mans evolution through history and the first thing you need to learn in the game, is how to get down from the trees!
  12. Overlord Dex

Unformatted: Market trade suggestions

(Scratches head)
  13. Overlord Dex

FP's for Goods Trades for CdM

Which of the many worlds are you in?
  14. Overlord Dex

Guild Battlegrounds Update 2021 - Feedback

Just going to give it a shot and see what happens, before I decide if this new setup is good or bad.