• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Fall Event 2021

Calling all Bakers! Read all about the Fall Event 2021 here!
  • Forum Contests

Do you want to win great prizes? Don't forget to check out the current contest here.

Recent content by OldKD

1. Do Not Suggest: Rearrange the level classification on PvP arena

A lot of players put in a 'joke' defense, like a single Rogue or Iron age troops. I wonder how your system would cope with those. Otherwise I like the concept of such idea.
  2. In-game achievements

I always found that strange. Why am I in my own friendlist? I don't even like myself... I so want to kick me out.
  3. General conversation

Please read the posts above yours.
  4. PvP

Possibly because most players are boycotting the PvP-tower.
  5. founder-less guild

Two Guilds can NOT merge. One of the Guilds have to be disbanded and all the members have to join the other Guild. But yes...A founder can step down but he has to give another member Founder status before he steps down.
  6. Leave All Button

Been there, done that! I feel for you...
  7. Noblesse Oblige wants to get bigger

Gail.P Look at the date of the offer. It's close to 4 years old and is posted by a deleted user.
  8. New Bug: Statue of Honor/RTV Bug

My vineyard is suddenly 12 hours behind the rest of my city. Hush now... but I believe it gave me 2 x yield within 12 hours.
  9. Not a Bug: Issue with "Gain Happiness" Story quest

You only have one Memorial decoration in your city. You need to build a second one.
  10. Trading past High Middle Ages Seems Difficult

#1) Search for players from your own age/era and and above, ask for friendships. That should make trades feel a lot better. #2) Find a guild with as many members from your age and the next age as possible, and ask to join. If no goods of your needs are available, you are in the wrong Guild and...
  11. New Bug: Can't find friend in the same world.

Are you sure, both of you are playing on the same Server. Different servers share the same World-names, but are not connected. Make sure both of you are playing on the .en server.
  12. Mars Ore Requirement For SAAB Research

The current FoE rate for goods one tier up is about 60 diamonds for 10 goods.
  13. Problem

Click on the "Golden Cup" in the top left corner. There you can search for Guilds and Players.
  14. Soccer Cup 2021 - Feedback

You're right... I think that's a goof from the devs. As I recall, Guild-membership is not mandatory for the game-play, and the devs once said that there would never be any Guild-specific quests without an optional quest.