• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Oggy4201

1. Looking for a Guild....

I have an account on another server, and I'm in a guild there that has swap threads in the chat area. I'm now in a guild here, but the guild has NO SWAP THREADS. Is there a guild here, that is active, and has swap threads for leveling GB's ???
  2. Is choice of world for a new city important, or are they all the same??

I'm about to start another city on another world. Is there any type of difference in the choices? I play in only one world, and I'd like to try to start one from scratch again. I first played the game years ago, left it after getting to Iron Age, and recently picked it up again.
  3. GVG reset times

Hey Knight, thanks for the quick reply, that's above and beyond somethin.... The answer does not change much. Reset time is related to the server you play on, not to where you live. " The answer to what??? This is unclear. "Reset time is related to the server I play on..." Exactly correct as...
  4. GVG reset times

The above quote refers to GVGs, I wish to discuss Global Battlegrounds reset times. The areas at issue are the same. If reset time is linked to server time, then why can't you simply locate the server in the geographical region for the players??? My reset time is 4:30 AM local time and I...
  5. Cultural Settlements Update - Feedback

Looks great, beautiful architecture. The names you assigned to the different buildings are a mystery tho. Could you give us some background on their meanings and usage?? Thanks eh!