• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Nilopertiso

1. Forge Point reclaimation from inactive players

I have numerous FPs donated to player's GBs that show on my GB list, a number of which was given to players who have been inactive for a long time (many months). There is not a way I can remove the GB from my list, nor reclaim the FPs given which in all likelihood will not come back. Why can we...
  2. Forwarded: Allow partial buying of trade offers

+1 Actually a good idea, so long as the partial trade accepted is on the same ratio as what was offered (to try and address Agent327's concern). Thus, someone putting out a trade 1000:1000 could only expect takers of parts of this on the same 1:1 ratio.
  3. Fixed: GvG Mountain and River sector info out of date

I noticed earlier that the border mountain and border rivers still have sector info of "This sector will attack all adjacent sectors during daily calculation". Now this "feature" was removed quite a long time ago (over 2 years ago I think), so should this info have been removed or reworded? It's...
  4. Increase siege costs on the All Ages map

May I suggest an alternate proposal to the aforementioned medal hike. Whilst it's true that AA seige costs are not really seige costs at all, hiking the medal cost will probably make it even *easier* for absolute top guilds to fight and maintain these sectors, as they are the ones most capable...
  5. Fixed: [42419] Deleted players show on GB contributors list graphics as occupying the position

Ok sure. I have attached the window on my CoA which I have just levelled in the past 2-3 days. The player occupying position 5 had his account deleted on this world (EN2) some time ago, and had sat on my GB, albeit greyed out/disabled on the previous interface. Since it has levelled, it shows...
  6. Forwarded: Diplomacy Feature

I guess it depends on their GvG priorities, as many updates these days seem to be bug fixing and interface convenience amendments rather than significant functionality changes. I am bemused how Overtype doesn't give me credit through for the 3rd image in the opening post, and puts his avatar on...
  7. Forwarded: [Battle] Army management, stacked unit display

I didn't say it was, which is why I posted a link to Rosletyne's suggestion first, which was the exact same (it showed a number for however many of that type of unit, including injuries). The 2nd link is simply another army management suggestion to re-enforce my arguement that nothing has been...
  8. Forwarded: [Battle] Army management, stacked unit display

Old suggestion. Positive responses previously. Nothing changes. New Army Management Prototype New Army Management
  9. Fixed: [42419] Deleted players show on GB contributors list graphics as occupying the position

Since the update to the GB interface, it seems players who occupy one of the reward slots, who have been deleted, appear as if they are still occupying the slot. Whilst mouse over info is correct, the graphics are not. For instance, 3 players on my GB, one of which is deleted and "appears" in...
  10. New Army Management

This part of the idea is not necessarily a bad one as it goes, though if looking at the all ages view, it won't help a great deal. Meanwhile, the army management suggestion thread I posted earlier on, which simply put all same type, same health together in a single click, with a number in the...
  11. New Army Management

There was quite a comprehensive suggestion made some years ago here which involved sorting the army units more appropriately; the army management has had an update since that thread was made, but the fundamental suggestion about grouping same units together (including those with same health)...
  12. Forwarded: Guild founders should get auto-admin rights on message threads

I think you have misunderstood my suggestion. What I suggest is that; a) When there is a guild-wide message created (which includes founders, as it does everyone), that those founders should auto have priviledges to manage in the same way they manage the guild b) Message threads that aren't...
  13. Forwarded: Guild founders should get auto-admin rights on message threads

Proposal: Automatically assign admin rights to guild founders on message threads that only include guild members, where members assigned founder rights are also present on the message thread. Reason/Detail: When someone in a guild creates a new "guild-wide" message thread, they are the sole...
  14. Forwarded: [Great Buildings] Great Building collection cycle

+1 for a 23:45 or thereabouts time. I wholeheartly agree with the frustrations that arise from collection times gradually creeping later and later until you eventually end up missing an entire day every few weeks (or months for the more committed players). I accept the points raised by some that...
  15. Alcatraz is too powerful

^