• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Nidwin

1. Cross world diamond collecting

It's ironic in a way as I've 8 farms but that's because I like the dynamic and game play of ww/foy cities. But make no mistake, my main, that's credit card and not diamond farms.
  2. Cross world diamond collecting

That's already the case with the silver and gold passes that aren't account wide but per city. The only thing that diamond farms can give you as full F2P is a shot 2 or 3 times a year to get in the 1% top, but that's it and that's only when P2W and soft/light spenders aren't doing the event...
  3. Cross world diamond collecting

There's a very good reason to not block cross world diamonds and that's for folks active on multiple worlds that do buy diamonds with real money.
  4. New Content Quantum Incursions Enhancements Discussion Thread

Not months but years as you only get QI fights bonus at max level and nothing before. It's harsh without those extra blue and red A/D stats and that's going to eat IA/QI troops like nothing. In larger and organized guilds those unfortunate players can be helped out to let them contribute on non...
  5. Other Adjustments to Consumable Item Boost Limits Feedback Thread

The problem is that fairness isn't truly possible with FoE business model and that this kind of change may have the opposite effect. Big fish will always adapt and many times faster than the little ones. I've at least 36 level 2 Tapirs up in my main producing 5/6 300% def black boosts on...
  6. New Content Polynesia Cultural Settlement Discussion Thread

Yes but that wasn't my question DJ of Ba, my mistake for the misunderstanding. I'm only interested in to know how much diamonds it would cost me to unlock all up to kava farm to speed up the progress in one go after 11 hours. e.g. for the Mughal settlement to get through the bottleneck it costs...
  7. New Content Polynesia Cultural Settlement Discussion Thread

I'm on the Egypt settlement at the moment but going to speed that up starting at next itertion. If someone has some time and able to check how many goods in total is required to unlock up and including the Kava Farm in one go, after the usual, now 10 hours first goods production?
  8. Other Adjustments to Consumable Item Boost Limits Feedback Thread

Is it possible in a future coming patch to have a button to delete those boosts from our inventory? It's annoying to have to spent months to get rid of them through the AD after an event, worse now as you can't consume the defensive ones in one go anymore starting on Monday.
  9. New Bug: Can't spend Quantum medals to buy expansions. But in the settlement

I'm at 262.5K QI medals for a bit less than 4 days of play. I started past Thursday to give it a shot and bought on Friday the gold pass. I although did spent 7k diamonds to do some experimentation to get a better understanding of the QI mechanics and so. Emberguard is right and it may be easier...
  10. QI and moving guilds

I would expect you keep your personal progress for the goodies, and the guild progress for your participation is locked on the maps/championship for the guild you leave. I presume that once you joined the new guild you gain the guild progress of it on the QI championship ranking but you will...
  11. Small guilds in GbG

I actually do bother as sinking too low isn't fun as you crush the battleground in 3-4 days and too high you get crushed and are a non factor. But sometimes you get a good battleground with a decent amount of guilds of more or less the same strength and activity, so not too bad in the end.
  12. Small guilds in GbG

OP reaches regularly diamond league so I doubt gold let alone silver is where his 9 folks guild is going to compete. This is probably high tier platinum league. It's a general problem in all leagues, giving us often extremely mismatched battlegrounds but that's how Inno seems to want it.
  13. Possible Removal of Alcatraz

I deleted mine (level 40) + permafrost bay during the winter event once I got 10 full pyramids. I gave it a go as with my level 40 Alcatraz I was still racking up SAT troops, including permafrosts. It was a little calculated gamble that actually paid out big as 8 pyramids give way more goodies...
  14. Viking settlement help?

The time limit is only for fragments for the small settlement building (rune stone if I remember well) but has no impact for the main building, Yggdrasil. So no worries and finish it at your pace. What I find fun with this settlement is the 3xX and Xx3 aspect of the buildings. Create lanes of...
  15. Rival, who thought so many 24 production quests was a good idea????

If you are interested in doing regularly those Rivals it may be a good idea to plan to have a good "income" of finish supply production goodies if they have become problematic. In my opinion the most valuable resource now in game is the store building and the most valuable GB the blue galaxy as...