• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Nicholas the Fair

1. 2023 Wildlife Event questions and non feedback comments

Ok that makes more sense. Thanks.
  2. 2023 Wildlife Event questions and non feedback comments

Hi, I have a question, on the tablet I can see this box, with the message 'Connect Oriental Gardens to the Panda Reserve to increase its overall production'. I have searched all over and I can't find out what are these 'Oriental gardens' the message is mentioning. Or is that another name for the...
  3. Event Wildlife Event 2023 Feedback Thread

As I can see, I'm not the only one who's disappointed with this event. I really liked it last year but this year it doesn't feel that fun at all. I'm doing all the quests and everything and I barely manage to get 65 coins a day. How are we supposed to progress at this rate? oh I see, we ought to...