• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by *Negan*

1. *Negan*

Unformatted: Aiding friends, neighbours

When we aid/motivate our friends/guild mates/neighbours..... other than goods, silver ECT it's the (coin collections) I want to suggest... it would be nice to get supplies "hammers" instead of coins maybe every 24hrs change from coins then to supplies?
  2. *Negan*

Mobile Chat Feedback

This is getting to the point of real annoyance now! GET RID OF THE CRAP CHAT TAB Everytime you think you have a message, NOPE its the chat crap tab !!!!!!! No thought has gone into this.... it should be left for pc players, No good on cell phones or ipad ...........
  3. *Negan*

Mobile Chat Feedback

I absolutely HATE this new global/guild/ chat tab...... is there a way I can get rid of it........ I WOULD LIKE TO SEE A ON/OFF BUTTON. When you have loads of threads in your guild to deal with, then when you see the ( ! ) Mark Grrrr get rid of it or give a hide button or disable button
  4. *Negan*

Doing my nut in, all this staying in lark

Doing my nut in, all this staying in lark
  5. *Negan*

Event Spring Event 2020 Feedback

Where is the link to read the rules etc please
  6. *Negan*

Word Association Game - March

Scrumptious
  7. *Negan*

How to..........

I'm on DC every day bud..... Grrr lol I suppose I'll get one when I'm dead haha Cheers for the reply
  8. *Negan*

How to..........

hi guys and gals been only playing for approx 3/4 months, I'm not doing too bad, I'm with a good guild. my question is how the heck can I get a rogue hideout, I've tried the daily Challenge MANY TIMES nothing special events nothing..... can they be baught? or is it that I have to wait til inno...
  9. *Negan*

Event Forge Bowl 2020 Feedback

If it's all to do with American football, of which I know nothing about