• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Napoleon Le Vainqueur

1. Napoleon Le Vainqueur

Soccer Cup 2021 - Feedback

Too fricken complicated, bring back the wheel of fortune. I'll sit this one out again this year.
  2. Napoleon Le Vainqueur

Space Age Venus - Feedback

Where are the roads ? SAV Colony is very difficult to manage as the roads are nearly invisible - that needs to be fixed.
  3. Napoleon Le Vainqueur

Event Forge Bowl 2020 Feedback

Too soon, we just finished the Winter event ! I'll be skipping this one.
  4. Napoleon Le Vainqueur

Update Update to 1.163

When will you fix the Green screen issue on GvG ?
  5. Napoleon Le Vainqueur

Update Guild vs Guild Recalculation Timer Changes

One thing that could help is different color Shields depending on which Reset they will drop. Maps are too confusing now.
  6. Napoleon Le Vainqueur

Other Guild Vs Guild Updates

I like the changes, will have to see how it goes, but for sure Status quo is not working.
  7. Napoleon Le Vainqueur

New Content Guild Battlegrounds (concept)

Sad to hear about GvG participation, it is one of the main reasons I play. So am also dispointed that you are abandoning the GvG system. Despite the promise of "improvements" (we've heard that one before) what GvG needed was mobile access and Map developement. Your excuses of 'too complicated'...
  8. Napoleon Le Vainqueur

Contest day 1

Spire missing from Dome Woman missing just left of lampost on right side
  9. Napoleon Le Vainqueur

GVG tactics that break the spirit of the rules

Want to provide an updated image of the AA section of map that has been rendered un-accessible by the TPS guild. Now that our guild is OFF the map, there should be about 18 bouncing arrows there, landing zones - but as you can see their tactics have rendered that part of the map inaccessible to all.
  10. Napoleon Le Vainqueur

I have found conversation in this thread much more enlightening since ignoring Agent. Great to see your's and Shad's take.
  11. Napoleon Le Vainqueur

Thanks for your input HRC, although I disagree with you - I believe they are exploiting a loophole in the rules - and definately not what was in the game designers intention. A tactic that effectively stifles the ability to wage GvG fights should not be allowed, regardless of how clever it is.
  12. Napoleon Le Vainqueur

Not holding my breath either, thanks for your input ! It is just ONE guild though - they hold the entire western part of AA.
  13. Napoleon Le Vainqueur

I am pretty sure that when we were OFF the map, none of those sectors were available, even the ones that are landing zones. - but I'll confirm that for you. We have a dozen experienced players in the guild, some with several years experience with GvG - they all submitted tickets to ask about...