• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Mushashi Miyamoto

1. Mushashi Miyamoto

Forwarded: Buildings not displaying the fp boost from the forgotten Temple.

Can’t use the Soccer Event. Ever since the Soccer Event started it gets stuck and as a consequence FOE gets stuck. Now when I go into the Soccer Event, just a black wheel goes round and round and never stops. I have told support about this but there has now been a new development and FOE...
  2. Mushashi Miyamoto

New Content Mobile Video Ads A/B Test II Feedback

I was given the oil drums and chests free initially. I was not told that they were going to have ads slapped on them. There was a lot of speculation early on why some players received the oil drums and the chests. When these chests first appeared, they were welcome additions to the game as...
  3. Mushashi Miyamoto

Logged onto FORGE OF ADS this morning and this greeted me. New name FORGE OF ADS. Ads now on quests. For me the Ads are now on my Friends Tavern, The Minstrel, The Boosts, The Castle, The Incidents, The quests, and goodness knows what I’ll find tomorrow. They are almost on every part...
  4. Mushashi Miyamoto

Inno, you need to listen to the players of FOE. introducing ads to this game is taking it backwards. There are many games on the market, most of which have ads embedded within them. Most people will not play them because of the ads. Ads take the fun out of playing the game. No one likes...
  5. Mushashi Miyamoto

Update Update to 1.231 Feedback

Hi Support Team and Inno Developers I just wanted to tell you that I received the new NEIGHBOURS, GUILD & FRIENDS TAB as well as the TAVERN MINSTEREL TAB and the new PURPLE CHESTS INCIDENTS. These are great! They are easy to use and are a very welcome addition to this game. Up until now...
  6. Mushashi Miyamoto

Closed April Anniversary Contest

My favourite Era is Colonial. I think the main reason is that this Era was a turning point in the game for me. I am a relatively new player to FOE and after about 5 months I reached Colonial Age. I had primarily concentrated on obtaining land but found it to be a bit of a struggle in the...
  7. Mushashi Miyamoto

STORY QUESTS

Okay, thanks for your reply. I thought as there were no more quests and the big Green Arrow was there to be clicked, that all the quests were done but apparently not. So I’m not sure how to stop this as every day, new quests from 3-4 eras back that have never appeared before are coming up...
  8. Mushashi Miyamoto

STORY QUESTS

Has anyone else had this happen? You are doing the Story Quests, they are all in your current era. You log out and next day log back in and Story Quests have reverted back 3-4 eras. I’m in PE and Story Quests have reverted back to High Middle Ages, Colonial and Industrial Eras. It is...
  9. Mushashi Miyamoto

HI PeePee I am in Late Middle Age in Langendorn and I don’t have hardly any goods. I have some...

HI PeePee I am in Late Middle Age in Langendorn and I don’t have hardly any goods. I have some GB blueprints but can’t build as don’t have very many goods. If you can spare a few goods I’d be grateful. Thanks. PS: I don’t know wha Traz is.
  10. Mushashi Miyamoto

Settlement faster progress way topic

Thanks for this, most appreciated.
  11. Mushashi Miyamoto

Okay, found the problem, not enough Diplomacy. Thanks everyone, will fix his.
  12. Mushashi Miyamoto

Thanks everyone for the advice. I appear ot have enough coin, axes and Vikings but still the Mead Brewery will not unlock. Not sure what I’m doing wrong. Not going to spend Diamonds, I don’t use them for the game. Any advice for this one? Thanks.
  13. Mushashi Miyamoto

Thanks for this, will check it out.
  14. Mushashi Miyamoto

I am new to FOE. Not sure where I went wrong with the Viking settlement. I built 5 shacks, several rune stones, 2 x Shirnes, an axe smith and roads and now I’m stuck. I have land but not enough to build the Mead Brewery. I could sell a shack which would give me the required amount of land...
  15. Mushashi Miyamoto

New Bug: Armies depleted when they are not

Hi Can anyone tell me why my Army Barracks keep showing the “Zzzz” symbol when the soldiers and Legionnaires are fully produced. If I click on “Army” down the bottom in the menus, the Zzzz disappears for about a minute, but when I go back to the main screen the Zzzz appears again. There is...