• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by MsRats

1. MsRats

GB contributions

I intentionally don't upgrade my GBs so people who I don't care for can't profit from my GBs. If I see someone when the neighbored switches, I wait another 2 weeks before unlocking the next GB level. I think there should be a way to block someone you don't like from contributing to your building?
  2. MsRats

Victory Expansions

Thank you
  3. MsRats

Victory Expansions

Is there a list anywhere for the cost of each Victory Expansion?
  4. MsRats

Fixed: Lock ups

You fixed it. Thank you. I cleaned the firefox cache and cookies, works fine now! :)
  5. MsRats

My mobile works fine. My PC I'm having the trouble with. I have no sound in game either. PC is up to date and I restarted the PC a couple times.
  6. MsRats

My screen locks up whenever I try to enter the Antique's Dealer, Expedition, or enter a Tavern. I turned animations off. I have to close the program I cannot log out.
  7. MsRats

Lost sound

Everything works fine on my mobile. I lost sound and when I click on the Antique's Dealer my screen locks up and then I must close the screen. I'm not new at this game. I checked my volume settings. Update: Bill Gates was responsible. I had to download one of his nefarious Microsoft updates...
  8. MsRats

Antiques Dealer 2 day tab

Ahhhh, thank you!
  9. MsRats

Antiques Dealer 2 day tab

How or when does the new 2 day tab in the Antiques Dealer exchange operate? I googled it, nothing. :)
  10. MsRats

Yggdrasil

Thank you!
  11. MsRats

Yggdrasil

I've completed the Viking Settlement 4 times. My Yggdrasil is at level 2. I thought the Yggdrasil leveled up as you finished a settlement?
  12. MsRats

Interesting :)

Don't be "jelly"! I love all my fellow players equally! :)
  13. MsRats

@ Emberguard: I already know your "political spectrum" from your previous post. :) I played Tera for years, Rose until they shut down. You?
  14. MsRats

"Lets take monopoly for example. If you agree to play that game you agree that if you land on a space with a hotel on it you pay X monopoly dollars. When the game ends everything returns to the boardgame. The resources were never yours to begin with. They were only there for the purpose of the...