• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by mrbeef

1. mrbeef

QI attack bonus buildings?

Do buildings like Tourney Grounds stack?
  2. mrbeef

Event Winter Event 2023 Feedback Thread

This is poo compared to events from many years pf playing. Four days now and I still have not dropped a Calendar Key. I am thinking that it will be impossible to win the month challenge.... and please Knight of ICE do not reply to me. I find your posts VERY ABRUPT, ABRASIVE, and in some...
  3. mrbeef

Event Halloween Event 2023 Feedback Thread

I've won a few Donkey Enclosures which is great, but anecdotally when playing the cards the opponent always seems to score closer to their max than I do.
  4. mrbeef

Event Soccer Event 2023 Feedback Thread

I completed a quest and the reward was 200 'next age goods'. I am in Titan and no goods appeared in my inventory for the next age.
  5. mrbeef

Event Hub Feedback

I thought you could already view your progress in an event and also the rewards by simply clicking on the event quest giver icon.
  6. mrbeef

PVP Arena Returns Feedback

I would like to see in the log an option to view a replay of an attack on my defending army.
  7. mrbeef

Spoiler Upcoming significant nerf ro Recurring Quests

Really though if someone has the time and patience to be online for hours on end doing the battles then aborting the quests and then repeating and repeating, then fair play to them. It isn't having a detrimental effect on me or my game, however, this time delay introduced on recurring quests IS...
  8. mrbeef

Spoiler Upcoming significant nerf ro Recurring Quests

Doing the battle still gathers points. After the battle is over the player simply aborts the quest and then repeats.
  9. mrbeef

Reported Text Issues in Game

The first one which makes no sense anyway is the wording on the 'Victory Streak (recurring quest)' - Win 12 battles without losing. Add 'without losing in between' or 'Win 12 consecutive battles'.
  10. mrbeef

Winter 2020 Feeback

I don't do Facebook...vile vile vile....how can normal (pre life-sucking apps) people have an equal opportunity to get the same rewards?
  11. mrbeef

Winter 2020 Feeback

I think if I were to get a job at NASA's JPL, whatever I was tasked to do would be simpler than playing and working out this event!
  12. mrbeef

PvP Arena Feedback

Thanks
  13. mrbeef

PvP Arena Feedback

Will the rewards for the weeks efforts still be handed out?
  14. mrbeef

[Feedback] Message Center Changes

And there's more.....after logging in, the first time opening the message centre defaults to the guild tab, which means I can't simply read my messages from friends etc, I have to click the social tab first...yet another thing that requires me to click an extra time.