• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by car54

1. Soccer Cup 2021 - Feedback

It would have better if the defending bonus was for attacking armies instead of city defense
  2. Space Age Venus - Feedback

The road markers in the Venus cloud are white , hard to discern, would be nice if they were black
  3. How long have you been playing FoE?

Started playing Dec of 2012, over 8 years and bought many diamonds, but because I don't have the gift of gab, I'm still a private. Sad Inno doesn't reward for longevity.
  4. Update Guild vs Guild Recalculation Timer Changes

I love the changes, being from the east coast USA, will be easier for me.
  5. New Content Space Age Mars

Don't like SAM
  6. HTML / flash feedback

I tried HTML5 this morning, city loaded much slower and lost a lot of control moving around my city. I'm using K-Meleon as my browser and windows 8. I have been playing FOE for over 6 years and it would be very difficult to continue if HTML5 was the only system available. Does anyone have any...
  7. Other HTML 5

My browser is K-meleon and using an intel core I7, 2.45 mgz, windows 8. Game takes forever to load, will jump when trying to move city around, unresponsive and sluggish. If this become norm then I'm in trouble. I have been playing FOE fo nearly 6 years and also purchased diamonds many times.
  8. New Content Daily Calculation Time Change

Well said, Jax.
  9. giulds

How can I leave a guild and join a new one?