• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Morrisrat

1. Morrisrat

Update Update to 1.232 Feedback Thread

Not until you log out from the game and log in again, which is a bug. I have reported this on numerous occasions but it hasn’t be acknowledged as a bug, so until it is, nothing will be done about it.
  2. Morrisrat

Really? so when a guild member posts a 1.9 and you cant see their GB either by clicking their avatar in thread or in guild list, so only possible to donate by going to their city, even when the GB is open, that’s intended ?
  3. Morrisrat

Advertising

I have an SV, so no one gets away from an aid by me.
  4. Morrisrat

I wish someone would sort out the problem of being unable to see guild or friends GBs if they dont have one open, without having to visit their city. The quick fix solution is to keep any GB open with 1fp, but it’s not ideal. I have sent in tickets about this but it has been going on for a long...
  5. Morrisrat

Advertising

Yes, just ignore the ads, everything still works, you dont have to use them. I actually thought that the “aid all” might be worth watching the ad to save time, but by the time you’ve watched it, then it aids quite slowly, then collect, or see your rewards, you might as well have aided manually...
  6. Morrisrat

New Content Guild Battlegrounds

There is definitely something fundamentally wrong with the setup of GBG and the league system. Some weeks ago I joined a brand new guild and was there for their 1st GBG season. To say we were all disappointed would be an understatement. To say we had landed in a league where there was no...
  7. Morrisrat

Forwarded: To be able to select the Era of goods in the Market (mobile)

I think there are more reasons to use the market than just for trading your boosted goods or to balance your goods. I don’t produce any goods from factories and haven’t for sometime. One situation I can think of for choosing goods by era is GBG negociation where previous era goods are required...
  8. Morrisrat

Forwarded: To be able to select the Era of goods in the Market (mobile)

Back on subject, I’d like to see an option where you can chose only to see fair trades. I know you can chose fair trades while setting a trade, but finding trades to take, would be good. Again, if you didn’t want to use it, you could ignore it. A bit like Marmite
  9. Morrisrat

we are in the gold league and have retained that place through battling, my argument is that maybe some of our opponents should be in Diamond and Platinum league.
  10. Morrisrat

How about a 9 member guild, not all active GBG'ers, recently held position 73 in guild rankings, against a 55 member guild who has recently held No1 guild rank...... you honestly think that is going to encourage smaller guild to even bother? And no, I am not a seasoned whiner, but I feel that if...
  11. Morrisrat

This was the reply to my comment that our guild, last GBG session was in a set with guilds with double the amont of members. This session, there is a guild in our set with 5 members and another guild with 80 members, so much for a fairer season
  12. Morrisrat

This BG session, our guild is up against guilds with almost double the amount of members and one guild more than double, so potentially, however much effort our guild puts into BG we could be wiped out of the map. With GE, guilds are up against very similar sized guilds so each guild can get to...
  13. Morrisrat

New Content Great Building Attachments in the Messaging System

Whats more important ? Having fps posted to the correct GB rather than the wrong GB or Having fps posted, rather than not at all and not knowing without checking back over 2 weeks of fp swap threads. Believe me, I've had to do this on a few occasions.
  14. Morrisrat

New Content Great Building Attachments in the Messaging System

In the last 18 months playing FoE, I've never had anyone donate to the wrong GB, however, I have had people not pay their swaps. I play both on PC and iPad so it's not really practical to carry a piece of paper around with me. An attachment should be an attachment to a note, so even if it is not...