• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by MooingCat

1. MooingCat

Make sections in "World Selection" adjustable

Proposal: Make the size of "Active Worlds", "Suggestion", and "Available Worlds" sections inside the "World Selection" window adjustable. Have you checked the forums for the same or similar idea: I didn't find anything else through a search. Reason: Each of the three sections inside the...
  2. MooingCat

Event Summer Event 2023 Feedback Thread

The chance of receiving it has been nerfed, was confirmed earlier today on the DE server: https://forum.de.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/sommer-event-2023.55801/post-540621 Here's a translation from deepl:
  3. MooingCat

New Content Guild Expedition Level 5 Feedback Thread

For the most part I like the balance changes in GE1-4, the amount of FPs, Goods and Units have increased, and the new selection kits give roughly the same number of buildings, but with increased flexibility of selection kits. **However**, there are two big exceptions. 1) Number of diamonds have...
  4. MooingCat

New Content Guild Expedition Level 5 Feedback Thread

I'm a bit confused by the announcement. It's a direct copy from Beta, but the beta announcement isn't up to date anymore. The level 1-4 rebalance mentioned has already been implemented on beta, so surely that will come together with everything else. The selection kit information is also out of...
  5. MooingCat

2023 St Patricks Event questions and non feedback comment

I strongly disagree with the decision to only send the newsletter to some players. The 500 pots gift is not crucial for the event, but players should still be treated the same. I really hope Inno reverses this decision, or if it is just a mistake that they sort it out ASAP. For those saying I...
  6. MooingCat

Event Forge bowl 2023 feedback

I just learned that players who had reached and claimed the first pergola upgrade kit from grand prizes (80 yards) before the unannounced changes to the grand prizes / event pass also received the selection kit that is now in that spot. It's extremely unfair to everyone else that those players...
  7. MooingCat

I see the Pergola has been added to the event pass from the first page, and grand prizes updated to account for the event pass pieces. I'll give credit where it's due, the way the grand prizes have been adjusted is quite clever, it gives those who spend money for the event pass enough level 1...
  8. MooingCat

Here's my feedback for the event balancing: Because of the balancing nerfs compared to last year and increased diamond prizes, I fear a lot more people will miss out on getting the main building fully leveled. I don't think that's a good thing for the game. I go over some of the non-feedback...
  9. MooingCat

Other Feedback for Forge Plus!

I would really appreciate some more clarity on why people have different prices and rewards. For me it's 279 nok (roughly equivalent to the £29 price), but for others like @hades8840 it's £49. Talking with a few others that have the different prices, the difference seems to be that for the...
  10. MooingCat

New Content Feedback for Space Age Jupiter Moon (SAJM)

For me it's the fact that those ages are much shorter to complete, and that they were released over a much shorter timespan. I don't know when PE and ME were released, but from PME to FE it only took around 1.5 years, compared to 4 years for the space ages. Now we have a year between each...
  11. MooingCat

Winter Event 2021 - Feedback

If you're able to get through the quest line and collect the daily stars getting a full event building is very easy. That's the reason for the star nerf, it was too easy on Beta and still is very easy after the nerf. This is a very long event, so you'll get enough for it by the end of the event.
  12. MooingCat

To add to what Emberguard said, unlike with the Archaeology and Halloween event it's practically impossible to complete the calendar in this event if you don't spend diamonds. You simply don't have enough stars, especially not after the slight nerf to number of stars you get. That doesn't mean...
  13. MooingCat

All of that is unchanged, only the rush quests have been nerfed so far.
  14. MooingCat

Not changed a lot. 195 (the amount lost) is around 1.5 daily specials on average, and the drop rate was already relatively high (11-12 on average).
  15. MooingCat

The cut in stars sucks of course, but was definitely warranted. You could easily get 12-14 kits for the winter canal for free on beta. With the changes (which are smaller than they appear, you drop from 1355 to 1160 free stars), you can still easily get the winter canal fully leveled. The...