• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Moobarak

1. Event Summer Event 2021 Feedback

Don't recall ever 'winning' so many 10% production boosters and tiki totems in one event, i'm over the moon with so many generous rewards.
  2. Wildlife Event 2021 - Feedback

I simply can't be arsed with these events anymore, the rewards are simply not worth the effort. The sad part is when this is over, 14 days later Inno craps out another turd full of useless junk along with the same mindnumbing missions.
  3. New Content Guild Battlegrounds

this should be a once a month event, that's more than enough as far as i'm concerned. Now it's 11 days of fighting and a three day breather before it starts all over again. it kinda starts feeling like having a second job.
  4. Event Spring Event 2021 Feedback

Not to mention that the rewards were considerably better, you could win premium cultural en production buildings, military buildings you didn't even unlock on the techtree, en even diamonds. Now they swamp you with crap like a fragment of a wishingwell or a boostcrate and whatnot. All stuff that...
  5. Event Spring Event 2021 Feedback

And those events aren't an endless repeating cycle of the same ole? It's the same bunch of boring mindnumbing quests time and time again, gain 30K happiness, do 16x4 hour productions, etc...etc... it wouldn't be so bad if we had these events like once a season like we used to a couple of years...
  6. Event Spring Event 2021 Feedback

It's just one event after another these days isn't it? Ever heard of overkill?
  7. Do City Shields actually work?

Just make sure your production comes out at a time most convenient for you and when you are 100% sure you can be online. If you leave your production out in the open for hours on end, it's like open season for all predators and the more they get from you, the more often they will stop by. If...
  8. How to Lose Friends and Upset People

Well, i know it's not done to level someone else's GB, but when i leave the last FP open, and after two days you still haven't bothered to drop in the last fp yourself and level that GB, you can be damn sure i will do it for you the third day. I just want my investment back is all.
  9. Event Summer Event 2020

seriously guys...have you ever heard of overkill? because that's what you are currently doing, and on top of that drench us in totally useless rewards. How about toning it down a notch, bring it down to 4 events per years and make the rewards actually worth playing for?
  10. Event Spring Event 2020 Feedback

It's just one production mission after another, it's completely sucking the life and fun out of the game for me. I'm not even going to be able to finish the event this time, because i simply don't have the time to log in every other few hours to collect and restart production. Can't say that i'm...
  11. What is this Cafe about?

Anyone else getting a little annoyed with the events lately? i remember when we had 4 events per year and they were something to look forward to, with good rewards such as premium buildings or military buildings from units you hadn't even researched yet. Now we have an event almost every month...
  12. Is it possible to kill a troop in 1 shot

Almost all Space Age Mars units have a good chance of oneshotting opponents, but rocket troops from the VF will occasionally do it as well.