• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by melodix

1. Gold border around avatar picture

Ah, cool. Thank for your reply.
  2. Gold border around avatar picture

Hello, I noticed this border around a friend's avatar a few weeks ago, and now it's gone. But now I see one around a neighbour. What does the gold border mean?
  3. New Bug: Popup windows for pvp and event crashing game

Following up with the clear cache idea - worked for me too. Had just done this a few weeks ago so didn't think to do it again.
  4. New Bug: Popup windows for pvp and event crashing game

Add buying more turns in GE to this list. Freezes the game and needs a reboot.
  5. New Bug: Popup windows for pvp and event crashing game

Using Firefox, Win10, Win defender. Disabled ad blockers. When I click to buy more turns in PVP, the screen goes darker but no popup window appear, can't do anything, have to reload the tab. When I click to buy more coins, turns, or tools in the Wildlife event, the screen goes darker but no...
  6. Investigating: Incidents only in half of map

Yes, they switch places. I have three on the map right now, two by my spaceport, one under my Arctic harbour. They all trade places when I refresh the game. They don't go to any new places; they all just swtich with each other.
  7. Investigating: Incidents only in half of map

Brisguard Firefox 79.0 Several weeks ago I notice most (maybe all) of the incidents I was able to collect originated in the top half of the map. For the last few weeks they've all been in the bottom half. If it's been awhile since I collected them and all the bottom spaces are occupied, as soon...
  8. Incidents under terminals

Awesome, thanks very much for the tip!
  9. Incidents under terminals

Hi all, sorry if this has been covered before but I couldn't find anything. I was wondering if there was any way to get to the incidents occurring under the two terminals. A few times the terminal didn't rez in and I was able to click on the incident, but that was months ago. I can...
  10. Birthday event discussion thread

I upgraded my confectionary but the children giggling didn't come with it. Do others have the sound effect with the upgrade?